Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 291. (Read 901342 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 12, 2015, 12:17:06 PM
Atheism is a religion. It's just the belief that no God exists. Any person claiming to be athirst and hate religion is being very hypocritical.  

Yes.

A person that says, "I am an atheist," and then never talks or thinks about it again, isn't a very good atheist. Likewise, a person who says, " I belong to XXXXXX religion," and then never takes part in the religion, is not really part of that religion.

The point? The more an atheist pushes the idea of atheism, the more he makes it to be a religion for himself.

Smiley

Yea, might be true fo the majority of the atheist's but not for all .
I dont go and convince people to become atheist,
but those religious people do the bullshitting everywhere.

Since all the world hangs on religon, because almost all the people in the worls are religous in some way, people must be bullshit, right?

Grin
YES, majority doesn't makes something right or wrong ,it just proves the strength and the most probable outcome .
people are bullshit and will be bullshit unless they unchain their mind and get out of their believing .
no need to sensastionalize your view's, let people create their own.

Getting out of the believing is BS, as well. How do we know? We know because the complexity of the universe is proving that finding facts is way more difficult than we had thought. If it were not difficult, science would have found a way to allow us to live for a thousand years by now.

Instead of focusing on facts, science has turned to emphasizing theories that are not facts, and making them appear to be facts. This has turned even science into a religion.

If I happen to sensationalize some facts, this doesn't mean that others can't create thier own views. I don't have any control over whatever views other people have.

Perhaps you should stop sensationalizing your view that my supposed sensationalizing of some facts is changing peoples' views.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
November 12, 2015, 12:12:53 PM

Since all the world hangs on religon, because almost all the people in the worls are religous in some way, people must be bullshit, right?

Grin
YES, majority doesn't makes something right or wrong ,it just proves the strength and the most probable outcome .
people are bullshit and will be bullshit unless they unchain their mind and get out of their believing .

That's against efficiency.

Best regards.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
November 12, 2015, 12:06:37 PM
Atheism is a religion. It's just the belief that no God exists. Any person claiming to be athirst and hate religion is being very hypocritical.  

Yes.

A person that says, "I am an atheist," and then never talks or thinks about it again, isn't a very good atheist. Likewise, a person who says, " I belong to XXXXXX religion," and then never takes part in the religion, is not really part of that religion.

The point? The more an atheist pushes the idea of atheism, the more he makes it to be a religion for himself.

Smiley

Grin
legendary
November 12, 2015, 11:53:02 AM

Yes.

Smiley

Grin
November 12, 2015, 11:39:31 AM

Yes.

Smiley

legendary
November 12, 2015, 11:32:51 AM

Blah, blah, blah.

All you are doing is showing that you agree that you are just as bad as the atheists, or worse.

Smiley

All you are doing is showing that you agree you have a problem with Authority.

Best regards.
legendary
November 12, 2015, 11:26:10 AM

You are not listening me. Here's how we can discuss the N.T.  Did Jesus arise from the dead? Yes or no.

Since you don't believe in Jesus' resurrection, how can I even talk to you? You are just as human or unhuman as the atheists.

Smiley

That's a thread about atheism not about the New Testament.

Your post is OT.

If you want to talk to the new Testament open your own thread.

I'm talking about the atheism and you need to respect them before coming to an agreement on what to do with them and what to do not.

That's what I'm saying: don't respect them and you will be far better off.

Best regards.

Blah, blah, blah.

All you are doing is showing that you agree that you are just as bad as the atheists, or worse.

Smiley
legendary
November 12, 2015, 11:07:41 AM

You are not listening me. Here's how we can discuss the N.T.  Did Jesus arise from the dead? Yes or no.

Since you don't believe in Jesus' resurrection, how can I even talk to you? You are just as human or unhuman as the atheists.

Smiley

That's a thread about atheism not about the New Testament.

Your post is OT.

If you want to talk to the new Testament open your own thread.

I'm talking about the atheism and you need to respect them before coming to an agreement on what to do with them and what to do not.

That's what I'm saying: don't respect them and you will be far better off.

Best regards.
legendary
November 12, 2015, 11:03:19 AM

Here's how. You don't even believe that Jesus arose from the dead after His crucifixion. Because of this, you are just as bad as the atheists.

Change your belief, before the mercy of God runs out for you, and you die the everlasting death in Hell.

Smiley

You are not listening me: we didn't agreed on the Old Testament (atheism is a capital sin), how can we agree on the New Testament (the Life of Jesus Christ) if we didn't agree on the Old Testament first?

Are they human beings?

Best regards.

You are not listening me. Here's how we can discuss the N.T.  Did Jesus arise from the dead? Yes or no.

Smiley
legendary
November 12, 2015, 10:59:58 AM

Yes.

Smiley
legendary
November 12, 2015, 10:54:51 AM

Here's how. You don't even believe that Jesus arose from the dead after His crucifixion. Because of this, you are just as bad as the atheists.

Change your belief, before the mercy of God runs out for you, and you die the everlasting death in Hell.

Smiley

You are not listening me: we didn't agreed on the Old Testament (atheism is a capital sin), how can we agree on the New Testament (the Life of Jesus Christ) if we didn't agree on the Old Testament first?

Are they human beings?

Best regards.
Activity: 847
November 12, 2015, 10:51:01 AM
legendary
November 12, 2015, 10:49:19 AM

As I showed you in the past from words in both the O.T. and the N.T., all the law hangs on mercy and love. So you want to be loving and merciful to sinners by pushing their death? You need to visit your psychiatrist. Mercy and love have to do with helping people to live right, not with promoting their death.

I'm helping all the others people that are pinged continuously from the atheists.

See the Bible quotes I listed at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12894153.

Why should I even talk to you? You don't even believe that Jesus arose from the dead. By not believing the resurrection, you are just as bad as the atheists.

Smiley

When we start discussing the New Testament (NT) we can agree on the point: we didn't even agreed on the OLD TESTAMENT (OT), how can we discuss the NEW TESTAMENT (NT) ?

Best regards.

Smiley
legendary
November 12, 2015, 10:44:59 AM

As I showed you in the past from words in both the O.T. and the N.T., all the law hangs on mercy and love. So you want to be loving and merciful to sinners by pushing their death? You need to visit your psychiatrist. Mercy and love have to do with helping people to live right, not with promoting their death.

I'm helping all the others people that are pinged continuously from the atheists.

See the Bible quotes I listed at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12894153.

Why should I even talk to you? You don't even believe that Jesus arose from the dead. By not believing the resurrection, you are just as bad as the atheists.

Smiley

When we start discussing the New Testament (NT) we can agree on the point: we didn't even agreed on the OLD TESTAMENT (OT), how can we discuss the NEW TESTAMENT (NT) ?

Best regards.
legendary
November 12, 2015, 10:39:34 AM

I agree. If God wanted these people or any people to be killed on the spot, He would see to it that it would happen. There would be no two ways about it.

God wants all people to have a chance to change their thinking and ways and be saved. He generally limits this time for changing to 100 years in all people. All people seem to die. Even the faithful Christians die.

Besides, even Godly people make the same kinds of mistakes and sins that heathens do once in awhile.

Search on the words "mercy, merciful" in the Old Testament. You will find that God wants us to be merciful. Even Jesus said that mercy is better than sacrifice.

BitNow is a Catholic mole. They don't even want the Pope to remain peaceful.

Smiley

That's the old testament: idolatry is a capital Sin.
1) Atheism is idolatry (1st Commandement)
2) Idolatry is punished with death (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf)

I want the law to be respected.

I appreciate your agreement BADecker probably people in my position is the best they can aspire to.

Best regards.

Smiley
legendary
November 12, 2015, 10:21:40 AM

I agree. If God wanted these people or any people to be killed on the spot, He would see to it that it would happen. There would be no two ways about it.

God wants all people to have a chance to change their thinking and ways and be saved. He generally limits this time for changing to 100 years in all people. All people seem to die. Even the faithful Christians die.

Besides, even Godly people make the same kinds of mistakes and sins that heathens do once in awhile.

Search on the words "mercy, merciful" in the Old Testament. You will find that God wants us to be merciful. Even Jesus said that mercy is better than sacrifice.

Smiley

That's the old testament: idolatry is a capital Sin.
1) Atheism is idolatry (1st Commandement)
2) Idolatry is punished with death (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf)

I want the law to be respected.

I appreciate your agreement BADecker probably people in my position is the best they can aspire to.

Best regards.
legendary
November 12, 2015, 10:14:55 AM
Freemasons have not respect for atheism: why should we?
So what ,open-minded atheist's dont give a fuck to you and your bullshit.

Having respect for a wrong faith slow us down to our path to God.
I guess there is some religion where you have to fuck your mother's ,father's ,sister's, brother's or else you would be slowed down to the path of god. They wont respect your faith ?

That's precisely why atheism needs to die.

What do you think BADecker: does user Inkvor deserves forgiveness?
haha, you are trolling hard otherwise you seriously need a psychiatrist.
what does you bullshit religion teaches you ? the moment someone argues your believes you should come to the conclusion to either kill or forgive him ?

Smiley
legendary
November 12, 2015, 10:13:31 AM

I guess there is some religion where you have to fuck your mother's ,father's ,sister's, brother's or else you would be slowed down to the path of god. They wont respect your faith ?

what does you bullshit religion teaches you ? the moment someone argues your believes you should come to the conclusion to either kill or forgive him ?

Best regards.
November 12, 2015, 10:02:02 AM

legendary
November 12, 2015, 08:57:37 AM

Best regards.
Jump to: