Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 292. (Read 901342 times)

Activity: 553
Merit: 500
November 12, 2015, 08:15:29 AM
Freemasons have not respect for atheism: why should we?
So what ,open-minded atheist's dont give a fuck to you and your bullshit.

Having respect for a wrong faith slow us down to our path to God.
I guess there is some religion where you have to fuck your mother's ,father's ,sister's, brother's or else you would be slowed down to the path of god. They wont respect your faith ?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
November 12, 2015, 06:59:04 AM

Thank you. I had better things to do anyway.

Smiley

You are talking about a Religion: although this is right as they believe that "they don't believe in any God" this is a very LOW form of belief.

The major beliefs in the World are God (Religion), Demiurge/Superior Being (Freemasonry).

While we both agree on God (and hence in Religion), people that believe in the Demiurge (freemasons) think that atheism is NOT COMPATIBLE with their beliefs.

Freemasons believe that NOT BELIEVING in any Superior Being makes yourself an ANIMAL not a HUMAN BEING.

Athiesm is a form of THIRD WAY (not Sacred - Religion - not Secular - Society -).

Freemasons have not respect in atheism: why should we?

Having respect for a wrong faith slow us down to our path to God.

Best regards.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 11, 2015, 04:32:20 PM

I believe that even the Pope can be right once in a while, when he speaks the words of the Bible.

Smiley

Thank you. I had better things to do anyway.

Smiley
legendary
November 11, 2015, 04:31:02 PM

I believe that even the Pope can be right once in a while, when he speaks the words of the Bible.

Smiley

legendary
November 11, 2015, 04:27:06 PM

It is in the Bible, and even your friendly neighborhood Pope agrees with it.

Smiley

So: you believe in the words of the Pope now?

Best regards.

Smiley
legendary
November 11, 2015, 04:26:05 PM

Smiley

So: you believe in the words of the Pope now?

Best regards.
legendary
November 11, 2015, 04:23:36 PM

You don't. Many people will wind up in Hell without Him. You can do the same.

But if you want to live the eternal life in joy and glory, you need God to do it.

Smiley

Who says that?

Best regards.

Smiley
legendary
November 11, 2015, 04:21:15 PM

But if you want to live the eternal life in joy and glory, you need God to do it.

Smiley

Who says that?

Best regards.
legendary
November 11, 2015, 04:20:11 PM

And you even less, since you hold to some Pope rather than to God.

Smiley

Why I need God?

Best regards.

Smiley
legendary
November 11, 2015, 04:17:14 PM

Smiley

Why I need God?

Best regards.
legendary
November 11, 2015, 04:16:16 PM

I'm still too busy laughing to be offended, even if I had something to be offended about.

Cheesy

No shit you are not able to respect Authority.

Best regards.

Smiley
legendary
November 11, 2015, 04:14:59 PM

I'm still too busy laughing to be offended, even if I had something to be offended about.

Cheesy

No shit you are not able to respect Authority.

Best regards.
legendary
November 11, 2015, 04:12:56 PM

Lol.

Cheesy

You are not open to people learning your language, don't get offended if people don't share your same thoughts.

Best regards.

I'm still too busy laughing to be offended, even if I had something to be offended about. But I understand, now, that you are explaining something to your auntie, not your uncle. It just sounded funny to me.

Cheesy
legendary
November 11, 2015, 04:09:52 PM

Lol.

Smiley

You are not open to people learning your language, don't get offended if people don't share your same thoughts.

Best regards.
legendary
November 11, 2015, 04:06:09 PM

I was asking BitNow if he read the bible, not you. I know your thoughts on the bible. But BitNow believes in the Pope, and the Pope supposedly believes in the bible.

Thumbs up.

And I'm trying to explain my uncle that faith people do not get over it so easily.

Best regards.

Who is the "uncle" in that sentence?

Auntie*

That was a typo.

Best regards.

Lol.

Smiley
legendary
November 11, 2015, 04:00:37 PM

I was asking BitNow if he read the bible, not you. I know your thoughts on the bible. But BitNow believes in the Pope, and the Pope supposedly believes in the bible.

Thumbs up.

And I'm trying to explain my uncle that faith people do not get over it so easily.

Best regards.

Auntie*

That was a typo.

Best regards.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 11, 2015, 03:59:22 PM

Quote from: MMH
Jesus was quite clear on needing to come through Him, no matter how much you want to deny it.

Anyway, I see that your interpretation of that Bible is like so:
 "God will take care of you. You need do nothing. You are not responsible. Christ is your Savior".

Actually, that is a BIG deception. I suggest you discern carefully.

Jesus was quite clear: He pleaded with you not to worship HIM--but that you shall love the Lord thy God...and to love your neighbor as yourself (providing of course, that you could love self).

Quote from: phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/j032/
I said that I would intercede and petition on behalf of you who were ignorant of Truth that you might be shown mercy in your ignorance--I DID NOT POUR FORTH MY BLOOD NOR LIFE THAT YOU SHOULD GET FREE OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES. NO MAN CAN DO THAT FOR ANOTHER-- NO MAN! EACH WILL ANSWER FOR SELF-- ONLY SELF!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
November 11, 2015, 03:58:44 PM

Thumbs up.

Best regards.

legendary
November 11, 2015, 03:57:32 PM

Or a woman (Queen Elisabeth II).

Best regards.

Ugh! Now you hold allegiance to Queen Elizabeth as well as the Pope? If they are not part of the same group, you just might be in big trouble with both of them.

Why I need trouble?
Now you are telling me you need trouble, and you are asking me why you need it. Sounds like you have enough mental trouble.

Why do you place such importance on our agreement of something. It's between us.

Why do you think that the Pope is the vicar of Jesus? Since Jesus said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan,"
calling Peter the devil, why is it that you want to bow down to the authority of the devil?

Smiley

You need better excuses to exterminate communism wherever it is.

You need better excuses to find science wherever it is.

Best regards.

What does exterminating communism have to do with any of this?

Every community is a form of communism. The Church is communism. Is that what you mean? Do you think I am trying to exterminate the Church? The people would be far better off without the Roman Catholic Papacy.

God is the author of science. Going to the Bible shows us the dividing line between theory and true science. It does it by God speaking to the person who reads the Bible, through what they read.

Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Aleph.im
November 11, 2015, 03:54:49 PM
As atheists we don't hate religions, religions hate us...
Jump to: