Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 41. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Well, yes. I'm certain that the ETh dev- Vitalik can take full responsibility once people lost all their hopes on bitcoin. The problem with bitcoin is anyone claiming that they can improve it because no one owns it so there's a very high chance it will be replaced.
Activity: 490
Merit: 0
I think not because the price is very far from what I imagine. it's incredible price
Activity: 29
I dont think bitcoin will be replaced by another cryptocurrency because a lot of people is using bitcoin and bitcoin is gaining its reputation day by day and bitcoin is so popular today and surely for the future too so its very hard for other cryptocurrency to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 84
And why change for the same? I think no! Because it's stupid. And what do you think?
Activity: 117
Merit: 5
I think Bitcoin is here to stay for a very long time as paper money has been around for thousands of years.Maybe others currency had potential to follow bitcoin.Maybe there rise till rockets. Bitcoin have many investor because bitcoin used in payment processor. So there getting hard to replaced it.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
To me I think bitcoin will be here for a long time,
I dont see any cryptocurrency yet that would replace
bitcoin, because when the price of bitcoin gets low it
affect mostly all other cryptocurrencies as well.
- Well, Bitcoin is actually a character has a great influence on the market, it's too strong, want to compete with bitcoin in the moment is an impossible thing, all transactions in the market still revolves around Bitcoin, it is still the favorite choice of everyone. However, the future always brings many surprises that we can not predict, Bitcoin may be the king now but does not mean it is king in the future, so maybe sooner or later, another cryptocurrency that has enough power to compete and beat the bitcoin will appear
Activity: 21
i don't think that it make sense to believe that bitcoins will be replaced by another cryptos as you can see that the bitcoins are going well in long run so it is foolish to think that it will be replaced by another cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
I don't think that will ever happen as it is very hard for other cryptocurrencies to gain as much popularity and all the current problems that bitcoin has will be solved by the development of lighting network. So i don't really trust all these payment currencies in the future. Maybe Monero will survive because of the anonimity
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
Who knows? We can never tell. But for now, I believe that Bitcoin will always be on top and will stay in the crypto world and it is the future.
Activity: 182
Bitcoin will remain as it is and it will not be replaced by another cryptocurrency. No matter what happen it will be Bitcoin ever. Maybe bitcoin will have a good name in the future. Looking forward to have a flawless transaction in bitcoin:)
Activity: 34
Bitcoin is a critical currently. It now just impossible to replace bitcoin by any other cryptocurrency as bitcoin is well knowed and more people of users now.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
To me I think bitcoin will be here for a long time,
I dont see any cryptocurrency yet that would replace
bitcoin, because when the price of bitcoin gets low it
affect mostly all other cryptocurrencies as well.
Activity: 41
the idea is not new, especially to bound Fiat unlimited because bitcoin does not make sense, this platform is only intended for translation and to embrace the core expressed in recent years, thesis besides the regular translation from wallet to wallet, you will need it. SUSE still creates additional tools that will grow around the block of bitcoin to be done with complicated and confusing, and it is recommended to make some special blocks of cryptogenes that are proportional to their price (talking about fans of blockballs and free software) but talking about public research, which started flashing in the news, I think that after taking the case of this blockchain under control (direct control of the bank), and bitcoin can do no experimental research anymore, leaving enthusiasm without the right to create crypto money. , but to engage in the creation of blockchain as software
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
right now bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies, and i think for the next year bitcoin is still be the king, and maybe someday bitcoin will replaced by another coin like etherum and other coin if the demand of that coin is higher than bitcoin and if the coin develop is still active to develop that coin into a good ways
Activity: 644
Merit: 271
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

Yes, there are altcoins today that is showing some potential on its value that it might grow up and the next few years and become the next bitcoin. I believe on ethereum even before and now that the price already reach $800 dollar, i still continue to invest because i believe that someday it might surpass bitcoins.
the development of ethereum for a year is more bolted than bitcoin, and I'm sure that another year marketcap ethereum and bitcoin will be the same then ethereum will leave bitcoin, and I agree that ethereum is a very profitable investment besides bitcoin.

This may happen but we can't make 100% sure about this. Being a good coin, or being a better one than bitcoin doesn't shift that coin on the top of bitcoin automatically. This is about the market perception of people mostly.
Activity: 68
It may !  But there is very very low possibility considering present situation
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

Yes, there are altcoins today that is showing some potential on its value that it might grow up and the next few years and become the next bitcoin. I believe on ethereum even before and now that the price already reach $800 dollar, i still continue to invest because i believe that someday it might surpass bitcoins.
the development of ethereum for a year is more bolted than bitcoin, and I'm sure that another year marketcap ethereum and bitcoin will be the same then ethereum will leave bitcoin, and I agree that ethereum is a very profitable investment besides bitcoin.
Activity: 434

Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
It’s hard to know. There are many complaints about btc. The fees and everything.. I accept that btc is the king of the market but in the future there will be many crypto with a better technology.. In time we’ll see if it’s replaced by another one.
Pages:
Jump to: