Pages:
Author

Topic: Will China go to war with Japan? - page 3. (Read 10128 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
January 02, 2014, 10:36:38 AM
if that war was to break out. it would be the start of ww3. china is a power house. and if they put the manufacturing plants to warfare production. they could very well wipe japan off the map.

China's defence spending has doubled every year since 1989. If war broke out china would I blieve have plently of anti satellite missiles ready, that would really hurt the US/japan tech based warfare. 

A key element of China's defenses is its growing stockpile of ballistic and cruise missiles that have enough range to blanket much of Asia. its DF-21D "aircraft carrier killer" missile, That has a range of 3000 km and is specially designed to target the U.S. navy.

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
January 02, 2014, 10:16:11 AM
Yeah, numbers don't matter anymore, unless these are nuclear warheads. Who is living in the dark ages really?

Do you actually think that an authority which didn't care a damn thing about starving to death a few tens of millions of their own population would care much more about wiping off any number of people they consider between themselves as their worst enemies?

Before  pushing the buttons they will think what is going to happen if they turn a conventional war in a nuclear one.
It's far more likely that they will be the ones nuked by every other nuclear power , with the sole reason to make sure nobody is using them again in the future.

Actually, they don't ever need to turn a conventional war into a nuclear one, suffice would it be to strike with conventional missiles to Japan's nuclear plants. The effect would then be even worse than direct nuking Japan...

As somebody that lived 600km away from Chernobyl , I can tell you that's one bad idea.
Aggression comes back to you gif needed here.

Now you should see that they can do even more damage without ever taking to nuclear attacks, right? Should they still be nuked by every other nuclear power out there?

Lols, isn't this assumption making japan look even more dangerous to the chinese?
They too have now a way of unleashing nuclear bombs Smiley.
Blow up the chinese nuclear plants.  Have a origami bird fly into on of the reactors and bye bye China.

Now seriously , nobody gives a damn about China and their army.
It's one big fake , like the volume on btchina and now houbi or shubi or kyuubi how is it's name.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
January 02, 2014, 10:14:17 AM
Guys, agreed. Nuclear warheads can change everything. But do you know one thing? China is not capable of striking any of the major Japanese cities with its nuclear weapons. Chinese missiles are not as capable as the Russian and American ones, while the Japanese air-defense systems are one of the best. No chance for the PLA. Sorry.  Grin

They don't even need to hit any major Japanese cities with their nuclear weapons. it will be enough to blow some bombs near the Japanese shore (or in the air) to make the whole island a radioactive wasteland...

Chinese are already on the Moon (the third in history), and you say they can't hit a Japanese city, lol...
legendary
January 02, 2014, 10:09:57 AM
Yeah, numbers don't matter anymore, unless these are nuclear warheads. Who is living in the dark ages really?

Do you actually think that an authority which didn't care a damn thing about starving to death a few tens of millions of their own population would care much more about wiping off any number of people they consider between themselves as their worst enemies?

Before  pushing the buttons they will think what is going to happen if they turn a conventional war in a nuclear one.
It's far more likely that they will be the ones nuked by every other nuclear power , with the sole reason to make sure nobody is using them again in the future.

Actually, they don't ever need to turn a conventional war into a nuclear one, suffice would it be to strike with conventional missiles to Japan's nuclear plants. The effect would then be even worse than direct nuking Japan...

As somebody that lived 600km away from Chernobyl , I can tell you that's one bad idea.

Now you should see that they can do even more damage without ever taking to nuclear attacks, right? Should they still be nuked by every other nuclear power out there?
in defi we trust
January 02, 2014, 10:08:53 AM
PS.
Why haven't India and Pakistan used their weapons until know?

Because they are not China. As simple as that. When there was a kind of coup d'etat in Pakistan a few years ago, it had become known that their nuclear weapons do not belong to them. I mean at least they don't control nuclear missiles (or whatever), that is, they may not actually push buttons, lol...

No , they were fakes , Smiley)).
They tried to launch them but the Pakistani manning the slingshot have already fled to the UK.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
January 02, 2014, 10:07:35 AM
Yeah , buy them from the Russians. Smiley.

Know what? In 2012, the Russians refused to sell their S-300 air-defense batteries to China. Do you know the reason? They were afraid that the Chinese will plagiarize the Russian weapons.  Grin
in defi we trust
January 02, 2014, 10:06:03 AM
Also , I don't think Chinese rockets will hit Japan, if I look on how they fake everything , including btc volume , I doubt they have a flying one Smiley.

They've had a missile program since the 50s, and currently have an active space program. I'm pretty sure they know how to make rockets hit Japan.  Tongue

Yeah , buy them from the Russians. Smiley.

legendary
January 02, 2014, 10:05:12 AM
Guys, agreed. Nuclear warheads can change everything. But do you know one thing? China is not capable of striking any of the major Japanese cities with its nuclear weapons. Chinese missiles are not as capable as the Russian and American ones, while the Japanese air-defense systems are one of the best. No chance for the PLA. Sorry.  Grin
legendary
January 02, 2014, 10:04:59 AM
PS.

Because they are not China. As simple as that. When there was a kind of coup d'etat in Pakistan a few years ago, it had become known that their nuclear weapons do not belong to them. I mean at least they don't control nuclear missiles (or whatever), that is, they may not actually push buttons, lol...
in defi we trust
January 02, 2014, 10:03:30 AM
LOOOL
Do you guys still live in the dark ages?
Numbers alone don't matter anymore , it's technology.
And the jsdf is fair superior to china and their rusted Russian bathtub.

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
January 02, 2014, 10:03:23 AM
Also , I don't think Chinese rockets will hit Japan, if I look on how they fake everything , including btc volume , I doubt they have a flying one Smiley.

They've had a missile program since the 50s, and currently have an active space program. I'm pretty sure they know how to make rockets hit Japan.  Tongue

EDIT: http://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/dec/14/chinese-spacecraft-lands-moon-china
legendary
January 02, 2014, 09:58:01 AM

I thought it had been only americans with their humans-to-Moon show... And now it is China following their steps, lol!
legendary
January 02, 2014, 09:53:18 AM
LOOOL

in defi we trust
January 02, 2014, 09:48:27 AM
China will defeat Japan easily, but though we will have to go to war with them as we also are their allies.

lol.... which type of weed are you smoking? The Japanese military is very strong and they can match the PLA in almost every single department. And in the naval sector, I think the Japanese are more powerful when compared to the Chinese. And in addition to all this, they have military support from the US.

Sativa Trainwreck, and no, Japan is small, China is bigger, they can just send them all over to invade and nothing but chinese army forces will be in Japan.

LOOOL

Before  pushing the buttons they will think what is going to happen if they turn a conventional war in a nuclear one.
One war to end all wars Smiley.

PS.
legendary
January 02, 2014, 09:14:50 AM
China will defeat Japan easily, but though we will have to go to war with them as we also are their allies.

lol.... which type of weed are you smoking? The Japanese military is very strong and they can match the PLA in almost every single department. And in the naval sector, I think the Japanese are more powerful when compared to the Chinese. And in addition to all this, they have military support from the US.

Sativa Trainwreck, and no, Japan is small, China is bigger, they can just send them all over to invade and nothing but chinese army forces will be in Japan.

LOOOL

in defi we trust
January 02, 2014, 08:30:27 AM

LOOOL
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.
January 02, 2014, 08:04:41 AM

legendary
January 02, 2014, 08:00:00 AM

Smoking? Really?! Military support from the USA aside, a pair of nuclear strikes (if there is fate, then it would be that) would quickly cool down some hotheads in the Japanese military, and they would quickly become amenable and friendly towards China...

Japan is nothing without the USA behind, covering their ass from kicking
legendary
January 02, 2014, 06:58:45 AM

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.
January 02, 2014, 06:51:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: