Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 50. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

There is a huge chance for other altcoins to surpass the price of bitcoins because there are different platforms that is really good for long term investment so it was possible that one of the coin in the future will dominate the market.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
I believe it's extremely hard to foresee who will lead the coins later on, yet despite everything I put stock in bitcoin, bitcoin isn't less focused, bitcoin is now known to numerous individuals everywhere throughout the world. presently numerous speculators utilize bitcoin as a decent future resource
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
everything possible could have happened, especially altcoin and cryptocurrency increasingly growing rapidly. Moreover, the very coin is bitcoin is fantastic if this occurs a coin featuring the surely have a very wonderful so was able to occupy the position of the bitcoin.
Activity: 325
Bitcoin has a team of very experienced developers that test new features to upgrade the network in the future. However, I think only Ethereum and maybe Cardano have chances to overtake bitcoin.
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

I am absolutely positive about investing in ICO. I believe in BTC and have some and also I find other altcoins highly attractive. So I do researches and wisely invest.
Activity: 238
No one will know which coin will beat bitcoin in the future, the greatest advice everyone can give is just own opinion. However what i can be sure is that btc definitely will go down in the future as btc is the first generation of crypto and slowly new generation of crypto will go into the market . This is how the nature works even as human older generations will be slowly 'take over' by younger generations.
Activity: 142
I think to beat in the future Bitcoin will need any coin a lot of time because the price is very high and at the moment it is very hard to compete with it, it occupies almost half of the entire market, so I think that soon we will not see it!
Activity: 110
I am similar thought, since it appears to be exceptionally hard to discover a coin from the earliest starting point and hold up until going moon. Obviously the development of Bitcoin won't occur hundreds or several times any longer. So it appears like picking some ico will be a pattern later on.
Activity: 184
I do not know whether there are coins that going to defeat bitcoin. So far the individuals who have endeavored have bombed, so I hypothesize if there are coins out there, its not conceived yet and the present breed for me will not have a possibility against bitcoin.
Activity: 47
But so far, I don't see the coin that could potentially kill Bitcoin. I think if only in the distant future, there is such a coin .
Activity: 224
perhaps in the future, and there will be a coin that will surpass bitcoin. I don't see such coins yet.
Activity: 182
I think that not in the near future, although, on the other hand, we can not be sure in bitcoin for so long, simply because it takes a leading position in the market.
gng
Activity: 210
If Bitcoin wont do major updates for sure another blockchain infrastructure will beat it. when i can not say. Its also the possibility that they will update bitcoin blockchain and remain the king forever. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
The investment theme is completely related to saving. If you have savings, you can invest. If not, you should learn to save money first. It can be different. Different coins, but I have to make a decision beforehand.
Activity: 144
I don't know whether alternate coins figure out how to beat the bitcoin. since as of recently, the bitcoin is the standard in this market. the elective coins are just depend and.based on the cost of the bitcoin. in the event that the bitcoin ascend ,alternate coins as well. furthermore, if the bitcoin falls down,it's the same for alternate coins. also, in this lone state we realize that it is hard to state if alternate coins beat it
Activity: 210
In my opinion, there are not any pennies strong enough to defeat the BTC in the present and in the future, despite the extremely potent and useful pennies they are the only son of the BTC. That is why many people believe in BTC coin.
Activity: 126
No coin can beat the BTC in the future, BTC is still the strongest penny in the market, no penny can beat them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
It can't replace bitcoin, even ETH, which is closest to bitcoin. This can be seen from the price. The future will not appear.
Activity: 434
Yes, of course, one day Bitcoin could be replaced by another better coin. If the development of Bitcoin gets worse and the more coins that try to be the best, of course, this coin will replace Bitcoin slowly.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Interest Ask. It is important to guess what it means to "beat bitcoine". If we talk about market capitalization, I think it can happen. Especially in the case of the development of the crypto industry. Bitcoin is not as technologically advanced as a series of other younger coins. Therefore, at a great distance, we are likely to see a new leader in the capitalization of coins, but not in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: