Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 34. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 07:01:31 AM
There is no winner 2018 I think and it will not be. There are lot of project and we saw the scam coins in this year. If I must choose one still BTC.
Activity: 51
August 02, 2018, 06:58:54 AM
I do not think Ethereum and Bitcoin are the winners of 2018. In the beginning of 2018, it experienced an upturn and it fell over time to see the bottom price.
Activity: 107
August 02, 2018, 06:43:09 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum are both profitable. Beacuse they are the best of cryptocurrency.  But I really don't know why are you people compare with Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin is the best coin in cryptocurrency and exchange able with everything and Ethereum also good not as BTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 06:32:37 AM
Dogecoin for sure
Activity: 129
August 02, 2018, 06:30:44 AM
I think in 2018, for us will hold bitcoin or ethereum, because for us also a good way we can get a lot of benefits, because seeing their prices also grow better every day.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
August 02, 2018, 06:30:02 AM
I don't think Ethereum will be able to beat bitcoin this year. Since bitcoin still holds a dominant position in the market. It takes 2-3 years to win.
Activity: 90
August 02, 2018, 06:28:31 AM
bitcoin, btc has risen again and eth is still there, no change, there are only five months left until 2018, what awaits?
Activity: 112
August 02, 2018, 06:28:11 AM
BTC now since ETH has gone to shit. A few months ago it was all about the ETH!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 06:27:49 AM
Ethereum is in reality a decent stage which is regularly utilized by a large portion of the altcoins today,but it doesn't resolve the system's issues of bitcoin which is the reason it won't have any great opportunity to outperform bitcoin this year, it might be conceivable when the weaknesses of bitcoin will be satisfied by ethereum, for example, moderate exchange affirmation, square size, and system clog
Activity: 75
August 02, 2018, 06:26:59 AM
personal idea
I don't think ETH can go beyond BTC. why? First, because BTC is unique and the number of BTCs is limited, on the contrary, ETH can not only change in number, but ETH is under the control of the team! Second, ETH faces many competitors, which will reduce its user base!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
August 02, 2018, 06:26:38 AM
I think at the end of this year, BTC will stay the market leader despite of the fact that ETH has been massively adopted by altcoins who are using ERC-20 standard. But yes in the upcoming years, there are very high chances that ETH may surpass BTC. ETH is highly sophisticated cryptocurrency after BTC but in the current scenario BTC is at the top in manner of price, marketcap, demand and reliability..
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 06:25:27 AM
In my opinion, there are no winners this year, at least at the moment. Bitcoin and Ethereum heavily subsided price. Yet Bitcoin looks much more stable
How can you say this year there are no winners,
if I think the winner for this year is of course bitcoin,
because I'm sure for now it seems still difficult for altcoin to beat bitcoin
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
August 02, 2018, 06:24:04 AM
Bitcoin will remain the leader this year. There is no doubt. But the ether on its growth can bypass bitcoin. Let's see, it's still far to the end of the year. And also WAN and XTZ are my favourites as well.
Bitcoin as the main pegged for the whole of crypto and it will always remain the same. bitcoin will always dominating the market caused by all of crypto used bitcoin to determine its price.
XTZ is a shitcoin and it's even getting audited by DoJ
Activity: 21
August 02, 2018, 06:22:35 AM

I think it's too early to judge mate; we're not even at the half of the year. However, if I would base my answer on what's happened already, I would say Bitcoin has been better this year compared to Ethereum, at least for the past few months. I say that because Bitcoin has shown way better movements, specifically increases in the past several months compared to Ethereum, which mostly showed only dumps with gains, but were not too significant so-to-speak.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 02, 2018, 06:20:54 AM
Bitcoin will remain the leader this year. There is no doubt. But the ether on its growth can bypass bitcoin. Let's see, it's still far to the end of the year. And also WAN and XTZ are my favourites as well.
Yes, I myself am also sure that this year's winner is certainly bitcoin,
because after all we do not have to doubt it again,
but I think maybe in the future ethereum will be able to beat bitcoin which is important, we just follow the development
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
August 02, 2018, 06:18:11 AM
ethereum was very strong at the first quarter of this year. it was moving almost independent from bitcoin but the bear market took so long time and bitcoin became more strong. now dominance of bitcoin is also so high. sso i guess the winner is bitcoin.
Activity: 154
August 02, 2018, 04:44:30 AM
In my opinion, there are no winners this year, at least at the moment. Bitcoin and Ethereum heavily subsided price. Yet Bitcoin looks much more stable
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
August 02, 2018, 04:19:13 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 04:12:00 AM
No matter how good a project Ethereum is, it always stays in the bitcoin shade. Serious steps must be taken now for Ethereum
Activity: 155
August 02, 2018, 04:04:57 AM
In my opinion, Bitcoin and Etherium are equally significant and they both have good potential
Pages:
Jump to: