Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 35. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 03:59:08 AM
No need of much argument about this, we all know bitcoin will always be king of all crypto.
Activity: 82
August 02, 2018, 03:55:47 AM
It will be very difficult for ETH to beat BTC at least this year. Almost every Altcoin depends on the exchange rate of the BTC, when it comes to the Crypto market everyone is thinking of the first BTC. This year will be the year of BTC in my personal opinion.
Activity: 382
Merit: 104
❤️❤️❤️
August 02, 2018, 03:47:14 AM
Hello everyone!
Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.
I am sure that bitcoin will always be a favorite among all crypto-currencies. This is the only project that still remains anonymous. And because of that, he will always be the first. That's his main reason!
Activity: 166
August 02, 2018, 03:40:10 AM
I think it's the year of platforms , and Eth is the number one platform .
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 03:36:43 AM
At the crypto currencies market I think there is not a winner right now. The bear season affected all prices negatively. There are positive news on the market. I think this year's winner will be Ethereum.
Activity: 126
August 02, 2018, 03:34:44 AM
Both ethereums and bitcoins will be winners this year in addition to many other altcoins.  I believe this year we will start seeing huge gains starting now.  It's altcoin season and naturally bitcoins will also rise in price. 
Yes, you are right that ethereum and bitcoin will be the winners this year. And this year all altcoins and bitcoin will definitely show their abilities and they will pump even higher, even though ethereum prices are small compared to bitcoin but both remain very profitable.
Activity: 253
August 02, 2018, 03:34:25 AM
If for this year, the winner was the ethereum. Because a lot of the positive news also from ethereum. As for bitcoin it still. The price of the bitcoin is also still far from the price late last year. So if you think I am, ethereum winner for this year.
Activity: 40
August 02, 2018, 03:31:16 AM
I think, that in this year the most power show Etherium!)) Of course, difficult think about it in dump price to all coins. May be bitcoin still have 1 place, because market is fall. I think in a long time growth market Etherium will in 1 place!))
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
August 02, 2018, 03:30:20 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

of course bitcoin will be a digital currency that always counts for centuries. in my opinion, bitcoin is a coin that has the highest price from year to year. that means there are no other altcoins that can match prices with bitcoin. in my opinion, bitcoin will keep its price up anytime
Activity: 128
August 02, 2018, 03:18:18 AM
Ethereum is a more advanced technology based on the original Bitcoin. The ETH network makes more transactions at a higher speed than Bitcoin. 99% of the replacement coins are based on the ETH network, but I want to surpass Bitcoin this year, which I think is still impossible.
Activity: 24
August 02, 2018, 03:15:29 AM
I think BTC still is a leader in this market.
Activity: 252
August 02, 2018, 02:58:56 AM
I think that bitcoint remains the winner, until now no one has outperformed the popularity of bitcoint, this coint still has the highest selling price among the others, as the king of cryptocurrency coint is definitely strong
Activity: 26
August 02, 2018, 02:56:09 AM
Bitcoin will dependably be an extraordinary among all the digital money whether it be ETH or NEO or Litecoin. As a result of it's one of a kind highlights Bitcoin exchanges occurred in billions regular. On the off chance that, Bitcoin tumble then all other coin likewise go down due to a market record like conduct of Bitcoin.

Can you tell me how Bitcoin is extraordinary ? I think it has nothing, low speed, high tranfer fee, only security is pretty good. I don't understand why Bitcoin is top 1 , If anyone know the reason please explain to me, many tks  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 30
August 02, 2018, 02:51:57 AM
After hard fork Constantinople, many technical problems of the Ethereum network will be solved and the price for ETH will increase. Therefore, I think that by the end of the year the cost of ETH in relation to BTC will increase several times.

Agree that Ethereum is updating many things, but Bitcoin also update several function to solve current issue with lighting network and smart contract for example. By the way, Bitcoin is in top 1 never due to its technology, it's due to community. So technical factor will not help ETH win BTC
Activity: 126
August 02, 2018, 02:47:39 AM
BTC will continue to lead in the electronic money market. As compared with ETH, ETH selling price with BTC is still too different. Even if ETH wants to cross the BTC, it may not be in a short time, it still takes a while.
Activity: 30
August 02, 2018, 02:43:06 AM
I think ETH can not reach BTC market cap yet at least in this year, especially the upcoming event is ETF Bitcoin, Fund will have to gather more BTC to meet the demand of investor ( if ETF request get approval )  Cheesy
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 02:36:45 AM
I can't help suspecting this is a wrong inquiry. This year we can all either win or lose. On the off chance that the market goes up strongly then we will all vibe great. On the off chance that the value drop proceeds with then everybody and bitcoin and Ethereum will lose. I trust that toward the finish of the year we will all be sure.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 02:31:23 AM
Bitcoin will dependably be an extraordinary among all the digital money whether it be ETH or NEO or Litecoin. As a result of it's one of a kind highlights Bitcoin exchanges occurred in billions regular. On the off chance that, Bitcoin tumble then all other coin likewise go down due to a market record like conduct of Bitcoin.
Activity: 26
August 02, 2018, 02:27:23 AM
Bitcoin is at a state where it has made more value by network effect but in the same time ethereum has made more alliances and the percentage increase in the market cap from last year there is greater eth winds
Activity: 216
Merit: 16
August 01, 2018, 12:27:45 PM
Both currencies are generating a multitude of headlines throughout last year. But in spite of that, both Bitcoin and Ethereum have aspects in common, although many more that differentiates them. But at then end all depend on how much people trust in them.
Pages:
Jump to: