Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 38. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 02:13:16 PM
I want to say whether the crypto currency can seem unimportant for some people, but it seems more than enough for me to keep its top position. Ethereum and bitcoin will be winners of the year in addition to many other altcoys.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
July 30, 2018, 02:05:48 PM
I give my vote for bitcoin, although half a year ago I had a different opinion. Bitcoin and Eth have a very high potential for growth, but according to wave analysis I see that Bitcoin will grow stronger than Eth.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
July 30, 2018, 01:59:36 PM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

Hands down to Bitcoin! The almighty, the king of kings of cryptocurrencies! Not even Ethereum can take over the throne of BTC. As of now, Bitcoin still remains the only gateway towards converting straight to fiat currency or cash. No doubt, BTC will be the winner!
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 01:54:06 PM
I think for now Bitcoin is a boner Saturday, because although the price of BTC had dropped, but it still does not make the image of BTC destroyed, it is evident from the spike in prices that start fast stable again, than the other Altcoin prices that until now difficult to rise again to its original position, even though it's ETH.
in any case, many users believe that the market will return its last year's performance in the near future. If all the forecasts of the experts prove to be correct, then we still have not long to wait for the increase in prices for Bitcoin and the etherium.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 01:52:43 PM
this will be a good year for btc and eth. Both have good growth this year.But I believe BTC will close this year as a winner. It is still difficult for the ETH to beat BTC .
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 01:45:47 PM
I think for now Bitcoin is a boner Saturday, because although the price of BTC had dropped, but it still does not make the image of BTC destroyed, it is evident from the spike in prices that start fast stable again, than the other Altcoin prices that until now difficult to rise again to its original position, even though it's ETH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 01:28:32 PM
for all that I think that BTC will always be the chair of all coins often called altcoin, ETH has a lot of devotees and lots of ETH-based altcoin, but BTC will always be the chairman of all coins
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 30, 2018, 01:25:18 PM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

Well, some would normally say that BTC is actually the winner between the two in terms of value and we can see that is it true but if take a closer look on what platform can do more. We will have a hard time determining which is more usable in their own terms. We know that their platforms starter from payment transactions but now they are evolving and adapting to more platforms being launched which is actually good to create a more usable environment in the Crypto Industry.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 01:22:40 PM
Bitcoin for sure. If you notice markets now many of them are the number in the gain of % this week is bitcoin. Bitcoin today is continuing to increase and the total supply today is decreasing. People today are buying and we are just waiting for the right moment of bull. Bitcoin will dominate again.
Activity: 125
July 30, 2018, 01:19:55 PM
The winner will definitely be bitcoin!!! Ethereum will be second, of course. I think so.
I think that if you look from different angles, the result will be different. Ethereum was quite stable and profitable. Bitcoin, on the contrary, rushes in a limited area and still does not want to jump over its boundary in 10K.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
July 30, 2018, 01:15:14 PM
I think it will be very difficult for Altcoin to occupy the position of BTC, because all altcoins are heavily dependent on BTC price movements, so I think in this year BTC is still at the top of the cryptocurrency
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 01:14:45 PM
The winner will definitely be bitcoin!!! Ethereum will be second, of course. I think so.
Activity: 210
July 30, 2018, 01:12:04 PM
Winner is obviously BTC, but we can say that ETH captured a great share in the market cap of this crypto world.
Activity: 98
July 30, 2018, 01:09:09 PM
I have no doubt that bitcoin will retain its title of leader this year . etherium will not be able to catch up to him
Activity: 52
July 30, 2018, 01:08:13 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin will always maintain its number one position in all competitions
Activity: 72
July 30, 2018, 01:06:53 PM
Bitcoin will be the winner this year .ETH has the potential to be the next and number 1
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
July 30, 2018, 01:02:21 PM
I think Bitcoin will show a better result this year than the Etherium. The Bitcoin rate has already started to grow and can reach 10000 in the next couple of months. The rate of the Ethereum doesn't show positive dynamics.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
July 30, 2018, 12:58:06 PM
none of them.
Activity: 413
Merit: 251
July 30, 2018, 12:57:26 PM
In my humble opinion, BTC will be the winner this year, and in the next few years. ETH is a good coin, but it will never outperform the BTC.
Activity: 69
July 30, 2018, 12:55:06 PM
BTC is still the market leader, BTC is still the king in Crypto market with market capitalization along with BTC price, so that there is no coin, can overcome BTC. All prices of coins depend on BTC. The growth of the other BTC prices on altmin increase and Vice versa.
Pages:
Jump to: