Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 241. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/517983600458104833

Moolah asking for suggestions of new features to implement in the site. Can someone with a twitter account suggest a XC to fiat pair?

thx
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
So I've been away for a little while from the forums and crypto land. I am still staking XC and not worried about anything. A couple of people I know are quite interested in the ITO of XC Inc. any ideas when is it taking fruition? Perfect time to lay down infrastructure while we slowly gain recognition.

PS. Drk needs to do another major correction and find a real bottom. XC moment of glory if they complete their short term goals during this time and outwin the competition.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Also, put it this way.  XC is not affected by the Bash shell bug.

I wonder how many of those coins that have centralized masternode sitting on those Amazon EC2 center have already been infected by NSA... hmmm makes you wonder doesn't it?    Roll Eyes

Nice!
legendary
from the eyes of a bully believe me there is nothing more fun than bullying XC because of our community code. Assholes like that look for victims not opponents and we are way to fucking nice with this assholes and let them pull us into their unwinnable arguments while they sit  there laughing their asses of.

I hope this atlas review comes asap and is positiv. would shut this fuckers up for good.

I agree the community code is difficult to stick to when the same few assholes come round again and again, but it does seem to work - they kind of drift away (for therapy or
something) when no-one rises to the bait.

The saying of "Don't feed the troll" comes to mind.

Hoertest, our community code does not make victims out of anyone. Constructive and respectful discussion is clearly apparent to onlookers, who will have no trouble identifying who's a troll and who is worthy of respect.

So I think you're mistaken about that.

And yes, not feeding trolls is an integral part of this. :-)
Activity: 322
Also, put it this way.  XC is not affected by the Bash shell bug.

I wonder how many of those coins that have centralized masternode sitting on those Amazon EC2 center have already been infected by NSA... hmmm makes you wonder doesn't it?    Roll Eyes
we need to step up the game I have a feeling that rev 2.5 and rev 3 will not be too far from each other as Dan is already working on group chat that should have been a Rev3 release.

After the code reviews I believe xc will gain the crown of 1st crypto innovator as it should be.

I am not even concerned about any short term pricing of XC anymore.  Seriously, look at the roadmap for XC... that's just the surface of it.  Imagine how much more Dan has in store as a surprise for us.   Just accumulate now while it's low.   Don't worry about the long term.   Go look around and try to find another with such an awesome roadmap.  

We are not talking fly by night unknown coders with their "future plans" of other coins.   Dan has delivered before not just in crypto, but in real life professional situations.   Look at the blockchain map of our anon solution that KimmyF has charted for us.   Is there really anything to worry about?

Just don't sweat the short term.  

ps.  XC have not fork even once unlike that coin that fork every RC release...

I Have to agree Smiley Thak you;)

I left out some words Wink
we need to step up the game I have a feeling that rev 2.5 and rev 3 will not be too far from each other as Dan is already working on group chat that should have been a Rev3 release.

After the code reviews I believe xc will gain the crown of 1st crypto innovator as it should be.

I am not even concerned about any short term pricing of XC anymore.  Seriously, look at the roadmap for XC... that's just the surface of it.  Imagine how much more Dan has in store as a surprise for us.   Just accumulate now while it's low.   Don't worry about the long term.   Go look around and try to find another with such an awesome roadmap.  

We are not talking fly by night unknown coders with their "future plans" of other coins.   Dan has delivered before not just in crypto, but in real life professional situations.   Look at the blockchain map of our anon solution that KimmyF has charted for us.   Is there really anything to worry about?

ps.  XC have not forked even once unlike that coin that fork every RC release...

I Have to agree Smiley Thak you;)
from the eyes of a bully believe me there is nothing more fun than bullying XC because of our community code. Assholes like that look for victims not opponents and we are way to fucking nice with this assholes and let them pull us into their unwinnable arguments while they sit  there laughing their asses of.

I hope this atlas review comes asap and is positiv. would shut this fuckers up for good.

I agree the community code is difficult to stick to when the same few assholes come round again and again, but it does seem to work - they kind of drift away (for therapy or

The saying of "Don't feed the troll" comes to mind.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I really love this thread.  Whoretest, goatboy, even the official unnoffical xc troll, pookie.  The team of course, the extended team, the affiliates...  Everyone has such a personality.  

ps.  XC have not fork even once unlike that coin that fork every RC release...
Activity: 882

Activity: 361

XC can wait six months and still be ahead.

legendary
Concerns about more DRK FUD.

Let's continue to be respectful to them.

I thought I was. I was being very diplomatic but I was just saying what Ive seen in the last 24hours or so on many forums. Doesn't matter in the end I amended my post to be respectful and moved on from this and continue pushing the glorious works of XC around and let the other coins fight for the scraps.

Thanks for being diplomatic. That's great.

All I mean is that if we come under attack again, we should all remember the XC community code and continue to treat even "enemies" respectfully.

Activity: 339

I thought I was. I was being very diplomatic but I was just saying what Ive seen in the last 24hours or so on many forums. Doesn't matter in the end I amended my post to be respectful and moved on from this and continue pushing the glorious works of XC around and let the other coins fight for the scraps.
legendary

Activity: 361
I laugh in their general direction.

As soon as XC integrates VOIP with Video, "Game over man, game over."
Activity: 339
It looks like to me there is another fud campaign towards XC and a LOT of it is coming from Darkcoin supporters.

There is another few forums I venture too and try and put the good work of XC out there and engage in a lot of discussion about it - but half way through the conversations a dark fud troll party starts happening. Even after reminding them of the truce and to read over my posts as I am not even attacking drk as I barely mention it and lets be honest I cant mention drk and xc in the same sentence as equal when we all know XC is lightyears ahead of drk.

Even to the point they are creating NEW threads that never existed before about the coin on the forums trying to shove dark coin and its inferior coinjoin masternode nonsense down peoples throats.  One even wrote a very very biased "blog" review and posted it under the guise of Dark altcoins and went on to explain darkcoin for 3/4 of it and the last small paragraphs were about tor/xcurrency/xmr - barely a sentence or 2 and  with no information about it at all and just said to watch out for those claiming anon. Like LOL coinjoin anon ? I dont think so Tim.  I nearly posted up the whitepaper of coinshuffles anons but its whatever I gave the correct links and its up to people to decide for themselves and not be bullied into it which is what dark supporters are doing now.  

There is no stopping them so Ill let their community do whatever they want as it only affects themselves in the long run.    Its all ironic as the same claims are brought up on every forums lately - jainslee etc, this is a fud campaign. But anyway enough about other coins - which are no where near us in terms of tech/vision.

Jump to: