Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 242. (Read 1484189 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Did Krystos Atlas have anything more to say about XC?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Are we really going here again? This is a pointless argument.

I agree.  I'll stick to any objective talking points for future FUD threads just like XMR.  Closed source, PoW -> PoS instamine, etc.  

It wasn't even Jasinlee who "stole" your money! He was just related to the project.

No.  Jasnilee was the sole project owner.  He had one developer working for him - Mustache who stole some coins and then returned them (according to Jasinlee). 

Hahahabaha I read the reddit ... butthurt much there buddy?  Rofl!!

If it makes u feel better your comment made it to the top lol ... Def a black eye to the xc pr machine.

Still ... u need some emotional support lol
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Arlyn did you watch the Videos on Vortex math?  Grin Grin Grin

Yes I did. The videos you sent me are not really about numbers though, they're about physics.

Nassim Haramein is not a reputable physicist. I haven't had time to look up Marko Rodin though because he doesn't have a Wikipedia page.

Woah, woah....woah. Hold your horses, synechist. I don't think you want to open up this can of worms in this thread. I've taken several workshops on Nassim's theories.

Why might you say that Nassim is not a reputable physicist? Because he doesn't have a university physics degree by which his mind would have been conditioned to fall in line with the asinine assumptions of the world's university-educated physicists?

A degree is not necessary to qualify one as a reputable physicist, good sir. Nassim has some quite novel ideas that make more sense than anything I ever studied in my university physics classes.

I am a physicist and this guy is clearly full of shit to anyone that has a clue.  None of his ideas make any sense.  You claim you didn't understand the absolute lowest level physics class.  So why should anyone care what you think about physics?

There is a reason he's considered a crank and it's not because everyone that has gone to study physics at universities is brainwashed.  If you actually studied something with substance you would know there is no brainwashing that happens in physics class.  This isn't social science or finance.

It is true that a degree is not necessary to be a good physicist.  But an education is.  And that education people get at school.  There are very few self taught physicists who have published anything noteworthy that I'm aware of.  This guy definitely hasn't.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Nice to read that a review by Kristov Atlas is in the cards for XC. Smiley

Actually, that is very interesting considering he vetted the code for Darkcoin. I wonder how they will compare coming vetted from the same person.

Agreed
Activity: 658
The Buck Stops Here.

Actually, that is very interesting considering he vetted the code for Darkcoin. I wonder how they will compare coming vetted from the same person.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Honestly my reasoning for commenting on the reddit article is because I legitimately get irritated when people try to hype closed source privacy / money software in this space.

I felt the same about darkcoin.  I'm butthurt by the way your PR team dealt with, or tried to deal with the Jasinlee debacle.  But most of my points I would have made towards the hype going towards darkcoin six months ago.  Now that it's opensourced I have much less of a problem with it.

Honestly, I legitimately get irritated when dumbasses lose money and blames other people for their problem because they didn't do their due diligence.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Now the classic drk shills are swarming the reddit...

That's offensive. Probably because it was posted in the dark thread by your beloved troll.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9059614

Man, do we love that troll. :-)

Welcome, Propulsion. By all means, get involved.

Activity: 658
The Buck Stops Here.

That's offensive. Probably because it was posted in the dark thread by your beloved troll.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9059614
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
"As a result of this delay, we are extending our fee free trading window to 60 days"

Aww yiss. New alts to play with and new money coming in too... I hope.
Activity: 518
Looks like its almost ready....
Does anyone have info on the web 3.0 server? I'm very interested in that if XC delivers, along with rev 2.5 Cheesy

Only info they have released, I believe, is that distributed Web 3.0 services is what they are working on right now and will be delivered before rev 2.5.
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet
Does anyone have info on the web 3.0 server? I'm very interested in that if XC delivers, along with rev 2.5 Cheesy
Activity: 924

I agree.  I'll stick to any objective talking points for future FUD threads just like XMR.  Closed source, PoW -> PoS instamine, etc.  

I respect you for saying that and if the post was to be actual objective points rather than very personal and subjective ones then i wouldn't see a problem with it. You are expressing concerns over a technology. It wouldn't really even be FUD.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Hey that's great, thanks, BYE
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

It wasn't even Jasinlee who "stole" your money! He was just related to the project.

No.  Jasnilee was the sole project owner.  He had one developer working for him - Mustache who stole some coins and then returned them (according to Jasinlee). 
Jump to: