Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 243. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Are we really going here again? This is a pointless argument.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Ah, there's old rdnkjdi ruining a decent discussion on reddit by spreading FUD as per usual because he was stupid enough to give his money away on a totally unrelated project.

such an annoying wanker.  >:

Telling someone who's lost thousands of dollars, having your marketing team try to defame him by calling him names, then double speaking about if they guy who stole money was/wasn't a developer is NOT a way to win friends for your coin.

I may start an XC FUD thread like I did with Monero to see if the XC people take it as well as XMR did.

It wasn't even Jasinlee who "stole" your money! He was just related to the project. Like I said, it's unfortunate, but is nothing to do with XC!

Rather than making a FUD thread, why don't you use your energy on something positive. perhaps try and earn some of that lost money back.

All this anger is pointless for everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
Honestly my reasoning for commenting on the reddit article is because I legitimately get irritated when people try to hype closed source privacy / money software in this space.

I felt the same about darkcoin.  I'm butthurt by the way your PR team dealt with, or tried to deal with the Jasinlee debacle.  But most of my points I would have made towards the hype going towards darkcoin six months ago.  Now that it's opensourced I have much less of a problem with it.
Ah, there's old rdnkjdi ruining a decent discussion on reddit by spreading FUD as per usual because he was stupid enough to give his money away on a totally unrelated project.

such an annoying wanker.  >:

I trusted a dev to build me an ASIC.  You're trusting a dev to build you a world class closed source (that you can't see) privacy platform he claims exist.

We aren't so different.

The difference is I am prepared to take full responsibility for my own investment.

If Dan suddenly disappears off the planet and it all goes downhill, I'm not going to start following Synechist around and trying to trash anything he is ever involved in afterwards.

You made a bad investment, it was unfortunate, and I feel for you, but it's so annoying to see you talking the same old shit just because you are still butt-hurt.
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

such an annoying wanker.  >:

I trusted a dev to build me an ASIC.  You're trusting a dev to build you a world class closed source (for now) privacy platform he claims exist.

We aren't so different.

And your attitude.  Along with the smug attitudes of your marketing team.  Are what's irritated me enough to peruse XC's merits or lack thereof.  Telling someone who's lost thousands of dollars, having your marketing team try to defame him by calling him names, then double speaking about if they guy who stole money was/wasn't a developer is NOT a way to win friends for your coin.

I may start an XC FUD thread like I did with Monero to see if the XC people take it as well as XMR did.

such an annoying wanker.  >:
Activity: 361
I'm really upset with this "open source" claim ...
Are you going to ask your bank to open source the software behind terminal ? Visa card system ?
Software in car ? recording time ,miles, mph , and GPS position ? you dont trust your car ?
ISP Router,Lan driver,wlan driver ? you dont trust them ?
So many example where sensitive data are recorded , transmit and used ... without taking care of open source ...

Sorry ...

Agree with you, good things about open source and bad things.

Like two dozen scam and clone coins coming out the same month source code released.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Hello,

More than than likely been gone over but

Is the name going to stay as xcurrency ? for mass marketing

It's fine by me but was thinking along the lines,

bitcoin = bit coiners

I could name a few coins where members of a movement have a name they consider themselves.

Short side is Xcurrency just a currency platform to invest / use.

The stuff under the bonnet is impressive kinda reminds me XCP though  and the opposite would be Doge.

Thanks in advance

Xers is short and sweet. I like XCitizens as well. I'm sure someone can come up with something better though.
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Exciting times!! Just picked up 16 more XC.
Let's keep this training moving!
Activity: 661
I'm really upset with this "open source" claim ...
Are you going to ask your bank to open source the software behind terminal ? Visa card system ?
Software in car ? recording time ,miles, mph , and GPS position ? you dont trust your car ?
ISP Router,Lan driver,wlan driver ? you dont trust them ?
So many example where sensitive data are recorded , transmit and used ... without taking care of open source ...

Sorry ...
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
It's getting hairy on there. Arlyn, may want to get on and do some damage control in response to the closed source and scam replies.

Youll never make any progress on that Redditt while ur closed source......plain and simple

I saw a DRK topic do well on there.
Activity: 462
It's getting hairy on there. Arlyn, may want to get on and do some damage control in response to the closed source and scam replies.

Youll never make any progress on that Redditt while ur closed source......plain and simple
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Activity: 322
Posted on r/Bitcoin because mesh networking is hot right now.

Please upvote:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2i3ksa/xcurrencys_revolutionary_privacy_advancement/

upvoted.

It's good to be on the front page of bitcoin forum, keep upvoting. Smiley

Upvoted.

Front page of r/bitcoin is huge exposure for us.

Keep pushing, it's on the middle of the front page of /r/Bitcoin now.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Please upvote:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2i3ksa/xcurrencys_revolutionary_privacy_advancement/

upvoted.

Upvoted.

Front page of r/bitcoin is huge exposure for us.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hello,

More than than likely been gone over but

Is the name going to stay as xcurrency ? for mass marketing

It's fine by me but was thinking along the lines,

bitcoin = bit coiners

I could name a few coins where members of a movement have a name they consider themselves.

Short side is Xcurrency just a currency platform to invest / use.

The stuff under the bonnet is impressive kinda reminds me XCP though  and the opposite would be Doge.

Thanks in advance

Please upvote:

upvoted.

Activity: 728
I don't see how the doxxing represents XC in a positive light at all...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Please upvote:

Synechist, people are starting to ask some good questions... Do your thing! Smiley

Edit - you beat me to it

There is another question on web 3.0 not answered yet.

Done :-)
Activity: 462
Jump to: