Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me translate my best posts in your Local Board - page 4. (Read 6070 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 6273
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Please do not translate the thread about ATM's anymore. It's not relevant as the ATM company embraced KYC; so it's pretty unuseful for buying and selling.
I won't add any more thranslation of this thread.

Hey fillippone! Perhaps it would be better to completely remove that topic from OP? This way, if it is not listed there, nobody would be tempted to translate it. Keeping it there, although you added that disclaimer, will not avoid this possibility. As you know, there are many users which don't properly read the content of a topic (I mean line by line) and they may miss your observation.

Another idea would be to list it at the bottom of the OP. This way it would draw less attention to those which do not properly read the OP line by line. This sounds like hiding this topic in plain sight, but it is an alternative from eliminating it from OP.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
Another resource has been added to the thread! Thank you @Husna QA:

That's the thread I think should be delivered to more local boards as it have the resources combined at one place serving as starter pack guide for all those asking where to start bitcoin journey looking for some resources to help them.So appreciate @Husna QA for the same and as said before I am also working on similar thread combining more resources that can help newbie and other members to gain knowledge through different sources but not getting time to compile all of them but will do it for sure in near future being inspired from your this thread particularly.[/list]
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Another resource has been added to the thread! Thank you @Husna QA:

legendary
Hey fillippone  Smiley

This translation is done now :

Il y a 2^256 clés privées : de quel ordre de grandeur est ce nombre ?

Please let me know if anything is not ok from your side.

Added to the OP.
I finally managed to add everything to the OP, even the elusive Russian Translation by @sasad@.
I guess it should be on par right now.

Please do not translate the thread about ATM's anymore. It's not relevant as the ATM company embraced KYC; so it's pretty unuseful for buying and selling.
I won't add any more thranslation of this thread.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
Hey fillippone  Smiley

This translation is done now :

Il y a 2^256 clés privées : de quel ordre de grandeur est ce nombre ?

Please let me know if anything is not ok from your side.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 6273
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Heads-up for those interested in translating fillippone's topic There are 2^256 private keys out there: how big is that number?:

As you probably observed, there is a corrupt image inside the topic and fillippone can not fix the image link, as the topic is locked. However, have no fear, Gazeta is here Smiley As I translated this topic long before the apparition of the issues with imgur links, I managed to add the image to the translated topic. After the forum did not display images from imgur I simply changed the link of the image, thus it is still shown in my topic:

You can use the image link from above and add it to your translations. I hope this helps.

I will add this post to AOBT thread as well.
legendary
This Thread Needs a long overdue update. I am going to update the OP with the leftover translation.
I know there are some of you who have been waiting for so long, and I am really sorry for that.

A couple of details I noticed:
- In both topics some images are not displayed correctly.
- In There are 2^256 private keys out there: how big is that number? the OP's link leads to the 2nd page instead of the 1st one. On the other hand, I think that you forgot to add a link to zasad@'s Russian translation; please, don't forget to add it when you update the list with cygan's translation.

I fixed the images where I could, as one of those two topic is locked, sadly. I also fixed the link in the op (thanks!), but I couldn't figure out which translation I missed!

EDIT: I think I caught up with the backload of translations. Just let me know if everything is ok!
copper member
Activity: 1946
Merit: 846
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
Hi fillippone I want to translate your thread #meritislife: how to be notified on a smartband of merits and mentions to the Indonesian Language is that okay?

The Translation is Ready  Cool

Can you add to your first post!

#meritislife: Cara mendapatkan notifikasi merit dan mention dari smartband - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/meritislife-cara-mendapatkan-notifikasi-merit-dan-mention-dari-smartband-5459478
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1951
Dear fillippone,

if nothing speaks against it, I would like to start with the next translation into German.
Next one I would to start with would be -> Everything you wanted to know about BTC options but were afraid to ask!

I would like to add some more information to the German trading section since its been quiet there for a while now.

It would be nice if u would add my translation for Stock-to-Flow Model: Modeling Bitcoin's Value with Scarcity. into ur start post. Assuming u are okay with the translation. Smiley
legendary
Dear fillippone,

I would like to help to translate some of ur posts for the German Local Board.
If its for okay u, I would start with a fairly well-known model, the Stock-to-Flow Model: Modeling Bitcoin's Value with Scarcity

According to your overview in the start post, this text hasn't been translated into German yet. I would start with it asap if nothing speaks against it.

Ok, no problem with that.
Bear in mind there is a German translation of the original article you should point your reader to.

Here is the result: Stock-to-Flow-Modell: Modellierung des Wertes von Bitcoin durch Knappheit

I hope u are happy with it.  Smiley I translated some passages very freely, especially in the interview clippings of the podcast to make them relatively understandable.
Looking forward to translate more articles into the German Local Board if you are fine with dat.
Activity: 504
Merit: 360
@fillippone I have the translation of Everything you wanted to know about ES Volcano Bond and were afraid to ask! into naija board pidgin language: Everythin wey you wan know about ES Volcano Bond and you dey fear to ask am.
Thanks for this opportunities.

@fillippone I have have done with this translation of There are 2^256 private keys out there: how big is that number? into naija boardpidgin language: Dere are 2^256 private keys out dere: hw big is dat numba?
Thanks for this opportunities.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 7471
🔐Icarus CEO💳
@fillippone with the translation of 'There are 2^256 private keys out there: how big is that number?' into polish: Istnieje 2^256 kluczy prywatnych: jak duża jest ta liczba?
another translation has now been completed by me. i would be pleased if you would add this and the other two to your overview Smiley
legendary
Dear fillippone,

If its for okay u, I would start with a fairly well-known model, the Stock-to-Flow Model: Modeling Bitcoin's Value with Scarcity

According to your overview in the start post, this text hasn't been translated into German yet. I would start with it asap if nothing speaks against it.

Ok, no problem with that.
Bear in mind there is a German translation of the original article you should point your reader to.
legendary
Dear fillippone,

legendary
🔐Icarus CEO💳
@fillippone
i will take care of a polish translation of the following topic in the next few days: There are 2^256 private keys out there: how big is that number?
and please do not forget my concern...🙏
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1922
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Dear fillippone, I would like to translate the following topics into Spanish in the next two weeks:  There are 2^256 private keys out there: how big is that number? and Securing Your Seed Phrase with Washers. I will start working on them in 48h if not told otherwise.

A couple of details I noticed:
- In both topics some images are not displayed correctly.
- In There are 2^256 private keys out there: how big is that number? the OP's link leads to the 2nd page instead of the 1st one. On the other hand, I think that you forgot to add a link to zasad@'s Russian translation; please, don't forget to add it when you update the list with cygan's translation.
legendary
🔐Icarus CEO💳
@f1 little reminder for you Smiley
it may be that i have written it to you before but you had a lot on your mind at that time, please be so kind and add my german translations of your original topics in your op Cool

There are 2^256 private keys out there: how big is that number?
Es gibt 2^256 private Schlüssel: Wie groß ist diese Zahl?

Comprare/Vendere Bitcoin senza KYC: Bancomat Bitcoin rispettosi della Privacy
Bitcoin kaufen/verkaufen ohne KYC: Datenschutzfreundliche Bitcoin ATMs
copper member
Activity: 1946
Merit: 846
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
Hi fillippone I want to translate your thread #meritislife: how to be notified on a smartband of merits and mentions to Indonesian Language is that okay?

Oh also this one https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/5-resources-to-teach-average-joe-about-bitcoin-5156874 - 5 Resources to teach Average Joe about Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2453
I sorry for the delay, but I finished the translation today, post it in the German section and just need to proofread it the next few days.

5 Mittel, um Otto Normalverbraucher über Bitcoin zu informieren

Have all a good weekend.
Pages:
Jump to: