Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me translate my best posts in your Local Board - page 3. (Read 6347 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
with #meritislife another topic has now been translated into the polish language and is now available for polish users Smiley

Thank you!
Incredible work. Thank you and the post has been added to the OP, as you used the appropriate format!
At this point, I am expecting more to come.

I will love to translate any of your post available for translation in pidgin. Thanks

Sure! Just make sure the thread you want to translate hasn’t been translated already!
Activity: 334
Merit: 27
I will love to translate any of your post available for translation in pidgin. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
🔐Icarus CEO💳
with #meritislife another topic has now been translated into the polish language and is now available for polish users Smiley

Polish Translation by cygan: #meritislife: jak otrzymywać powiadomienia na smartband o meritach i wzmiankach
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6520
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

-one suffix in Italian means “big”. So my nickname means “Big Fillipp”, whatever Fillipp means…
so then in your case: 'big horse friend' or in the italian languages to call a 'big ferraristi' Grin

Somehow, this discussion remembered me of fillippone's outstanding life gifts:

My friend, you are too modest! You should be remembered for other aspects, far more important in life. Such as
Italian stallion is ready to compete.

Edit: hint it’s not a tail.
legendary
🔐Icarus CEO💳

-one suffix in Italian means “big”. So my nickname means “Big Fillipp”, whatever Fillipp means…

then i will help you on the way Wink
the male given name Philip/Fillipp comes from the greek. it derives from 'hilos' for 'friend' and 'hippos' for 'horse', so it can be translated as the 'horse friend'.
so then in your case: 'big horse friend' or in the italian languages to call a 'big ferraristi' Grin
legendary

That has been done! Thank you once again and sorry for the delay! I missed the message!

np bro! probably because you were not triggered with 'f1' via your notification bot Wink

If you go back to my first post, you’ll discover that I actually used to sign my message as f1 (fillipp-one as in One).
Now I feel a little bit cringe.
legendary
🔐Icarus CEO💳

That has been done! Thank you once again and sorry for the delay! I missed the message!

np bro! probably because you were not triggered with 'f1' via your notification bot Wink
legendary
the polish translation of one of the, in my opinion, very important as well as sensitive topics 'Securing Your Seed Phrase with Washers' has now been translated by me into polish and can be visited under the following link:

Polish Translation by cygan: Zabezpieczanie frazy seed za pomocą podkładek

@f1 please update your op Smiley

legendary

Sir I want to cut your attention to my translation for update.
<…>
Translation added to the OP!
Thank you for using the correct format so I could do that straight away, from my mobile, while queuing!
Thank you also for the work on your translation.
Activity: 504
Merit: 360
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

This has been done now. Once again, sorry for the delay.
Thank you for your work and for using the correct format!
Wondering how many other translations this locked thread will have! As a certification it was locked for the wrong reason!

Sir I want to cut your attention to my translation for update.
legendary
🔐Icarus CEO💳
the polish translation of one of the, in my opinion, very important as well as sensitive topics 'Securing Your Seed Phrase with Washers' has now been translated by me into polish and can be visited under the following link:

Polish Translation by cygan: Zabezpieczanie frazy seed za pomocą podkładek

@f1 please update your op Smiley
legendary

This has been done now. Once again, sorry for the delay.
Thank you for your work and for using the correct format!
Wondering how many other translations this locked thread will have! As a certification it was locked for the wrong reason!

copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
legendary

I will, please post the translation with the correct format:

RULE UPDATE
In order to speed up the update process, please submit the notice of the translation in the following format:

Polish Translation by cygan: 5 sposobów informowania zwykłych konsumentów o Bitcoinie

Customise where necessary.

Lot of translations has been made in a while which is good by the way and @fillippone different useful threads now have vast audience from the local boards so keep these efforts up and he might be busy from a few time but sooner we may see another of the threads being represented by him that's again available for translation in various languages.

I am very happy about the support and the success of this initiative.
As you say, now I feel the weight of the task in providing more material to be translated!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
Lot of translations has been made in a while which is good by the way and @fillippone different useful threads now have vast audience from the local boards so keep these efforts up and he might be busy from a few time but sooner we may see another of the threads being represented by him that's again available for translation in various languages.
copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
legendary
Done. Thank you!

<...>
Done. Thank you!

<...>

Done and done. Thanks!

<...>
Done. Thanks

Please verify the links and in case send me a PM.

RULE UPDATE
In order to speed up the update process, please submit the notice of the translation in the following format:

Polish Translation by cygan: 5 sposobów informowania zwykłych konsumentów o Bitcoinie

Customise where necessary.

This Thread Needs a long overdue update. I am going to update the OP with the leftover translation.
I know there are some of you who have been waiting for so long, and I am really sorry for that.

@fillippone I have the translation of Everything you wanted to know about ES Volcano Bond and were afraid to ask! into naija board pidgin language: Everythin wey you wan know about ES Volcano Bond and you dey fear to ask am.
Thanks for this opportunities.

@fillippone I have have done with this translation of There are 2^256 private keys out there: how big is that number? into naija boardpidgin language: Dere are 2^256 private keys out dere: hw big is dat numba?
Thanks for this opportunities.

@fillippone, I waited so long for you to update my translation of two topics, I picked almost three but done with two the Remaining one is still in the pipeline. You have updated the topic I translated with another person's name which I translate before him. Please sir take note.
Pages:
Jump to: