Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me translate my best posts in your Local Board - page 2. (Read 4217 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
A new translation has been added to OP:

Thank you very much ThemePen for translating this topic in Urdu as well!

Other than that, 2 more topics are reserved for Urdu translation: Silk Road Case: The Real, Untold Story. Is Karpelès Satoshi or DPR? and Governs try to limit access of public to information and freedom since ages. As a consequence, only one more topic is available for Urdu translation: Help Bitcoin help Ukraine!.
legendary

JunaidAzizi, thank you very much for providing one more translation in your language! I appreciate a lot all your work!
legendary

With this occasion, the number of topics available to be translated in Urdu reduced to 4, thanks to the efforts made by ThemePen and JunaidAzizi. ThemePen, I appreciate a lot the quality of your translation and all the hard work you did for translating all these topic!
legendary
Two new translations have been added to OP, both in Urdu language:

JunaidAzizi you are doing great efforts recently for translating my topics in your language and you already made 4 translations within past days. I want to let you know that I appreciate a lot your dedication and resilience in doing these translations. I also liked the fact that you took my feedback in consideration and you made the changes I suggested, before publishing these translations. If you want, you can keep translating the remaining available topics. At the moment there are 6 topics available for being translated in Urdu. And, of course, I thank you again for your hard work.
legendary

This translation was previously created by Ratimov (Symmetrick) but he deleted it some years later, when he deleted almost all the posts he had. However, FP91G restored it thus the translation is available again for all Russian users. Thank you FP91G for this effort!
legendary

Thank you very much dansus021 for all your efforts! You translated already 7 topics of mine and this is incredible! You did a really good job!
legendary
Two new translations have been added to OP, both in Urdu language:

Thank you both ThemePen and JunaidAzizi for your commitment and quality of your translations! With these 2 additional translations, 7 topics of mine are now available in your language. And this is really amazing! In case you are interested to translate other essays of mine in Urdu, there are still 8 topics available Smiley
legendary
Have you ever given a thought of adding new topics to the OP? Isn't it time?

Thank you for your input, DS. This is a wise thought... Still, in order to add new topics, they have to exist first. And, in order to exist, I have to write thehmmm. What I listed in OP is a selection of what I considered to be my best essays. I don't know if any other one would be suitable to be added, from existing ones.

Therefore, until I will write new good materials, I don't know what else I can add to OP.
Activity: 308
Merit: 311
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN
~snip~
Have you ever given a thought of adding new topics to the OP? Isn't it time? Since most of the topics are almost close to being fully tranalated into other languages. I'm only saying this out of curiosity, not sure if there are any topics worth adding.

Cheers,
DS Smiley
legendary
One new translation has been added to OP:

Now 5 of my topics are translated in Urdu and I am more than glad to see the interest raised by Urdu translators for my writings. Thank you very much ThemePen for your efforts and professionalism!
legendary
legendary
Two new translations have been added to OP:

Thank you both dansus021 and FP91G for all your efforts. I am more than glad too see my words shared with local board users!
legendary
Okay, please let me know when you finish. And please make sure you follow exactly all text formatting.
Activity: 406
Merit: 296
Thank you for your interest. At the moment only one topic was translated in Urdu, so you have several choices. Please let me know which topic you choose and don't forget to send me a preview after you finish the translation (before publishing it). Also, please make sure you follow all rules I stated in OP, otherwise your translation will not be approved.
Thank you for the opportunity .I understand that once my translation is complete, I will send you PM, and upon your premission , I will publish in the own local thread for Pakistan.(Urdu language)

This topic I choose for translate: Phil Zimmermann's thoughts about PGP - We all should read them
legendary
Thank you for your interest. At the moment only one topic was translated in Urdu, so you have several choices. Please let me know which topic you choose and don't forget to send me a preview after you finish the translation (before publishing it). Also, please make sure you follow all rules I stated in OP, otherwise your translation will not be approved.
Activity: 406
Merit: 296
Hi @GazetaBitcoin

I want to translate your thread, especially the topic that  haven't been translate into my local Pakistan thread.I seek your premission for this translation .I hope that translate your topics will be beneficial for my Pakistan community.
legendary
Two new translations have been added to OP:

First topic was translated by iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc2, although it was previously reserved by Becassine, as she agreed to allow him to do the translation.

With this occasion I am also very happy to announce that all topics from OP are now translated in French. French is sixth language having all my topics translated, after Filipino, Polish, Pidgin, Bengali and Romanian. This is really amazing! Thank you iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc2 for all your dedication!

I also want to thank to  FP91G, which translated already a half of my topics in Russian language! Impressive!
Activity: 308
Merit: 311
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN
Thank you both, guys! You did an excellent job! Your dedication is outstanding!

Thank you GazetaBitcoin  Smiley

I really enjoyed translating your topics, I learned a lot of things!
Your posts have been translated into 11 languages ​​so far.  It is indeed very good news. Keep up that awesome work and keep on breaking the language barrier. I wish you best of luck.

Cheers,
DYING_S0UL  Smiley

Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange

Thank you GazetaBitcoin  Smiley

I really enjoyed translating your topics, I learned a lot of things!
legendary
I have a huge update this time, as seven new translations have been added to OP:

iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc2 did a huge effort and came up with 6 new translations, which leads to the fact that only 1 more topic is available to be translated in French! Wow! At same time, FP91G translated one more topic of mine.

Pages:
Jump to: