Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me translate my best posts in your Local Board - page 7. (Read 4217 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
I would also like to participate in contributing to your translation campaign.
Thank you, my friend! It's a great honor to see you willing to translate all remaining topics in German language Smiley If I am not mistaken, CoinEraser and AHOYBRAUSE mentioned each that they would like to translate one more topic in German language.

After discussing with CoinEraser and AHOYBRAUSE, only AHOYBRAUSE reserved two more topics: Help Bitcoin help Ukraine! and Why reputation is essential on the free market.

As a consequence, you can reserve any of the following remaining topics:

Feel free to pick whichever you prefer Smiley
legendary
Two new translations have been added to OP:

I also added these translations as footnotes inside the original threads.

Thank you both, jeraldskie11 and cygan! Looking forward for future collaborations Smiley

Hello GazetaBitcoin!  Smiley

Thank you, my friend! It's a great honor to see you willing to translate all remaining topics in German language Smiley If I am not mistaken, CoinEraser and AHOYBRAUSE mentioned each that they would like to translate one more topic in German language. So excepting these two ones (unless they change their mind), all you reserved is yours  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 6618
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
Hello GazetaBitcoin!  Smiley

If still available, I would like to reserve some of your topics for a translation into German, if still available.
Plz let me know which ones are available but no hurry.  Smiley

I'm also available for any proofreading (for free) for pending German translations, because I believe translating needs to be done very diligently to apply a right and good German.  Smiley

Right an good German
legendary
i also thank you GazetaBitcoin for your numerous interesting topics.

And I thank you, cygan, for your lattest translation:

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Cashback 15%
i also thank you GazetaBitcoin for your numerous interesting topics.
that's why i think it's also important that these should be translated as well as possible in the various local boards in the respective languages and there motivate reading and discussions Smiley
legendary
Three new translations have been added to OP:

Thank you Asuspawer09, AHOYBRAUSE and cygan! Looking forward for future collaborations Smiley

Activity: 1596
Merit: 419
Cashback 15%
Very well I'll translate this one into Filipino translation instead.

Hey there Asuspawer09 and Agbe! Thank you for all the efforts you make for these translations! Feel free to translate these topics of mine Smiley If you need my support, you can always PM me for clarifying everything. I just kindly ask you to not forget to send me a preview before publishing the translations, for a last double check, and also don't forget the template for author and original topic mentioned in OP Smiley

I want to inform you that I already completed the Filipino translation of your Topic, Help Bitcoin help Ukraine!

Already sent you a preview of my work  Smiley
legendary
Very well I'll translate this one into Filipino translation instead.
Op if Nigerian Pidgin English or Language is allowed, I will like to translate Governs are coming for the traders!

Hey there Asuspawer09 and Agbe! Thank you for all the efforts you make for these translations! Feel free to translate these topics of mine Smiley If you need my support, you can always PM me for clarifying everything. I just kindly ask you to not forget to send me a preview before publishing the translations, for a last double check, and also don't forget the template for author and original topic mentioned in OP Smiley

Meanwhile, two new translations have been added to OP:

Thank you both, AHOYBRAUSE and CoinEraser! Looking forward for future collaborations Smiley (Speaking of which, AHOYBRAUSE just informed me that he will also translate in German the topic Bitcoin - a bloodless revolution.)
Activity: 854
Merit: 1246
Op if Nigerian Pidgin English or Language is allowed, I will like to translate Governs are coming for the traders!
Cashback 15%

Hey there! While I am sorry to hear about losing your job, I wish you good luck in finding another one soon Smiley At same time, thank you for your interest in translating my topics in your language!

However, the topic you mentioned is already reserved by Peanutswar... If you are interested, the following topics can be translated in Filipino language:

Please let me know if you are interested in translating any of these ones. Thank you in advance.

I mean I quit my job so didn't really lose it  Grin, Very well I'll translate this one into Filipino translation instead.

legendary
legendary
A nice coincidence. But I think it's because I drew attention to your thread here yesterday.  Smiley

Ohhhhh now I got it! So you were campaigning for me and fillippone Smiley Hihi! Thank you very much for trying to bring some popularity to our topics, CoinEraser!

No problem! I will send you a preview. I think I'll be done with it by sunday or monday.  Smiley

Okay, I'll be waiting!

Interested in translating this one to Filipino Translation:

Hey there! While I am sorry to hear about losing your job, I wish you good luck in finding another one soon Smiley At same time, thank you for your interest in translating my topics in your language!

However, the topic you mentioned is already reserved by Peanutswar... If you are interested, the following topics can be translated in Filipino language:

Please let me know if you are interested in translating any of these ones. Thank you in advance.
Cashback 15%
Interested in translating this one to Filipino Translation:
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718
-snip-
Of course it would be okay Smiley I am very thankful for having you translating my words in your language. As a coincidence, another German user PMed me to let me know he will translate another topic of mine in German language (What happens when your identity is stolen -- real story || Avoid CEXs!). Considering that these are first German translations for my topics I considered it a nice coincidence to have them both coming at same time Smiley
Excellent! Thank you very much!
Funny, I was also thinking about this post, but then decided on the other one that I currently have selected.
A nice coincidence. But I think it's because I drew attention to your thread here yesterday.  Smiley

So yes, you can translate that topic and any other one you please. I just kindly ask you to send me a preview before posting it and make sure you follow the template from OP. Meaning this one: -snip-
No problem! I will send you a preview. I think I'll be done with it by sunday or monday.  Smiley
legendary
I would like to translate this post [...]

Would that be okay?

Of course it would be okay Smiley I am very thankful for having you translating my words in your language. As a coincidence, another German user PMed me to let me know he will translate another topic of mine in German language (What happens when your identity is stolen -- real story || Avoid CEXs!). Considering that these are first German translations for my topics I considered it a nice coincidence to have them both coming at same time Smiley

So yes, you can translate that topic and any other one you please. I just kindly ask you to send me a preview before posting it and make sure you follow the template from OP. Meaning this one:

legendary
Merit: 1718
I would like to translate this post for the german local board: Phil Zimmermann's thoughts about PGP - We all should read them

Would that be okay? I think the post would be good fit.  Smiley
legendary

Thank you, dansus021!

and of course if I have another free time I will translate your other post  Wink

Looking forward for your next translations, whenever you can!

Meanwhile, other translations have been submitted by Peanutswar (The Crypto Anarchist Manifesto - We all should read it <==> [Translation] Ang anarkiya at pag manipesto ng krypto - Mahalagang dapat basahin) and jeraldskie11 (A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace - We all should read it <==> Ang Deklarasyon ng Kalayaan ng Cyberspace - Dapat nating basahin lahat ito), both in Filipino language.

I am very happy to see so much interest about my topics coming from Filipino users Smiley And I thank you both Peanutswar and jeraldskie11 for your efforts! Looking forward for future translations of the remaining topics Smiley
copper member
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
The Post is ready https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/translation-mata-uang-kripto-vs-uang-digital-yang-dikeluarkan-oleh-negara-5443896  Cool

and of course if I have another free time I will translate your other post  Wink
legendary
since I'm a translator and have a spare time can I translate your thread too? Currently, I am interested in this topic (Cryptocurrency vs digital money issued by the State - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocurrency-vs-digital-money-issued-by-the-state-5212133)

Since CBDC is all over the place right now and becoming a hot topic.

Hey there dansus02! Thank you for the interest shown about translating my topics! I really appreciate that! And, indeed, CDBCs come more and more into our attention, day by day. It's not good, but it is what it is...

If you are ok with that.

Indeed, your choice is a great thread! I enjoyed a lot writing and I hope it was useful for all its readers. So yes, sure, you can proceed with the translation.

I have one small request to you: to send me a preview of the translation (through PM) before posting it. Just to make sure everything looks perfect Smiley

Oh, and one more thing: As I wrote above, this topic is, actually, just one part (part II) of a four-topics sequel. Would you like to translate the other three parts of the sequel too?
copper member
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
Hello @GazetaBitcoin

it's me again Smiley since I'm a translator and have a spare time can I translate your thread too? Currently, I am interested in this topic (Cryptocurrency vs digital money issued by the State - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocurrency-vs-digital-money-issued-by-the-state-5212133)

Since CBDC is all over the place right now and becoming a hot topic.

If you are ok with that.
Pages:
Jump to: