Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me translate my best posts in your Local Board - page 5. (Read 4342 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
After a while I have another update for this thread.

Three new translations have been added to OP:

I also added these translations as footnotes inside the original threads.

Thank you very much Asuspawer09, dansus021 and Learn Bitcoin for all your efforts!

And, with these translations, I can conclude that all my topics have been translated in Filipino language! Thank you very much Asuspawer09, Peanutswar and jeraldskie11 for making this possible! Filipino is third language, after Pidgin and Polish, which has all my topics translated already! This is very impressive!
legendary
legendary
Besides, Stable090 reserved the Pidgin translation for the following topic:

There has been a change here, as sokani is doing now this translation.

Besides, Asuspawer09 reserved the Filipino translation for same topic and Peanutswar reserved the Filipino translation for 12 years later and people still don't know to use Bitcoin nor what it's good for

With these 3 additional translations, all topics from OP are now translated or reserved in German, Polish, Pidgin and Filipino! Big wow for that and I thank to all users which made this possible!
legendary
Thank you for spreading the word about TalkImg, dear cygan!

Indeed, it's a mess what happened with imgur. However, I am not sure this is exactly correct to say -- I think it's something related to the forum or with CloudFlare.

since tonight all imgur links are no longer working and therefore all images (uploaded through imgur) that were then posted in the respective threads are no longer displayed.
but if you open the respective link such as this one: https://i.imgur.com/wI2CvlS.jpeg in your browser, the image is displayed.

I believe that, since the images are correctly shown on imgur, the problem is not caused by imgur. Maybe it's something temporary generated by CloudFlare. And I hope it'll be solved. Otherwise it would be very sad to know that you have to upload all the pictures you previously uploaded in different threads (even if we talk only about the important ones and it would still be a horrendous effort).

Nevertheless, TalkImg is a solution for the future. But, at same time, I hope this problem to be automatically solved, in order for users to not lose all their efforts from the past...
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
@GazetaBitcoin and to all users who have translated his topics
since tonight all imgur links are no longer working and therefore all images (uploaded through imgur) that were then posted in the respective threads are no longer displayed.
but if you open the respective link such as this one: https://talkimg.com/images/2023/05/14/blob4be983797162ca83.jpeg in your browser, the image is displayed.
to fix the problem, so that the images are displayed again, the user joker_josue has created with his tool/website TalkImg a very good alternative, which i already use for a few days weeks without problems.

TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk
legendary
Four new translations have been added to OP:

Thank you gagux123, FP91G and cygan and for all your efforts!
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
✂️
At same time, this was also the last topic available for being translated in Polish language. cygan translated all my 15 topics and, so far, he is the only one which managed this impressive work! Thanks again cygan!
✂️

thank you GazetaBitcoin for these 15 very interesting topics, in which I was personally very amazed and will now also have a different approach to certain points then.
it was really me an honor to translate these topics into polish and thus also the polish users on certain things to make attentive Smiley

btw maybe i will find some time to translate 1-2 topics into german - let's see Wink
legendary
One new translation has been added to OP:

I also added this translation as footnote inside the original thread.

At same time, this was also the last topic available for being translated in Polish language. cygan translated all my 15 topics and, so far, he is the only one which managed this impressive work! Thanks again cygan!

Besides, Stable090 reserved the Pidgin translation for the following topic:

This was also the last available topic for Pidgin language.

Having all topics translated in Polish and Pidgin, I made one more update for languages with most active and interested translators, which are Filipino and German:

legendary
legendary

Thank you cygan for your incredible determination!

At same time, Stable090 reserved the Pidgin translation for the following topic:

legendary
Two new translations have been added to OP:

Thank you Stable090 and cygan!

At same time, Nheer reserved the Pidgin translation for the following topic:

Lastly, for more transparency, since Filipino, Polish, Pidgin, and German languages have most active and interested translators, please find below which topics remain to be translated in these languages.

legendary
Two new translations have been added to OP:

Thank you Nheer and sokani for all your efforts!

At same time, Becassine reserved the French translation for the following topic:

legendary
By deleting the first post do you mean you deleted every other translations to that topic as well as your own post in OP? Or you only deleted the defaulters post only?

I only deleted the post made by the offender. And I ignored his translation. I did not add it to OP, nor as a footnote to the original thread. Thus that topic can be still translated in that language. It was a translation made in Bengali by a Jr. Member.
Activity: 434
Merit: 500

Sadly, today I was also forced to delete first post from this topic. Someone which ignored absolutely all the rules I stated in OP made a translation, without announcing it here, without informing me through PM, without asking for my approval, without sending me a preview and, finally, without being even a good translation. As a consequence, I delete that post and I ignored the translation.

Since that user did not even had the common sense to read the rules I stated in OP I felt no remorse in deleting his post and ignoring his translation.

For those unaware, breaking these rules will lead to having their posts deleted and translations ignored:

So sad, some people just enjoy the part where they skip the rules. skipping the rules will always land you in trouble. I just can’t take in the fact that a person would just skip every other details in OP and just go straight to clicking on a particular post of his choice and then going as far as translating them without even reading how it should’ve been done or informing the original author or sending a preview for approval. That’s so inappropriate.

Serves him right that you deleted his post and ignored his translation. This will also serve as a lesson for others who break the rules as well.

Sadly, today I was also forced to delete first post from this topic.

By deleting the first post do you mean you deleted every other translations to that topic as well as your own post in OP? Or you only deleted the defaulters post only?
legendary

Thank you Davidvictorson for your work!

At same time, Stable090 reserved the Pidgin translation for the following topic:

Sadly, today I was also forced to delete first post from this topic. Someone which ignored absolutely all the rules I stated in OP made a translation, without announcing it here, without informing me through PM, without asking for my approval, without sending me a preview and, finally, without being even a good translation. As a consequence, I delete that post and I ignored the translation.

Since that user did not even had the common sense to read the rules I stated in OP I felt no remorse in deleting his post and ignoring his translation.

For those unaware, breaking these rules will lead to having their posts deleted and translations ignored:

1. Announce your intentions of making a translation by writing a post here or by writing a PM to me
2. Wait for my approval
3. If you receive my approval proceed with the translation
4. Make sure you follow exactly the format of original topic
5. Send me a preview after finishing the translation and wait for my final approval
6. You may publish the translation after I give you the final approval
7. Do not even think about trying to make a translation if you are not serious, you do not spend the time needed for making a correct and thorough translation. If it'll take me (which I don't know your language) more time to correct your translation than it took you to make it -- this is not acceptable and I will not take such translations into considerations. (I'm stating this as it happened to me recently.)

All of the above can be found in OP as well, although I used with other words.
legendary
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
while searching for new translations into polish, i noticed today that GazetaBitcoin has the german translation of the original thread: What happens when your identity is stolen -- real story || Avoid CEXs! which was then published by AHOYBRAUSE, has forgotten to list it in the overview Wink

legendary
Hi Op i will like to make reservations to translate one of your post to naija pidgin

Why reputation is essential on the free market

Thank you for your interest in this translation. I marked it as reserved in OP. Please make sure that for the top part you use the template applied here by sokani.

I've sent you a PM regarding the Translation review of Why reputation is essential on the free market. I hope you will have time to check it.

Yup, I already replied to you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 767
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Hi GazetaBitcoin,

I've sent you a PM regarding the Translation review of Why reputation is essential on the free market. I hope you will have time to check it.

Cheers!
Activity: 434
Merit: 500
Hi Op i will like to make reservations to translate one of your post to naija pidgin

Why reputation is essential on the free market
Pages:
Jump to: