Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me translate my best posts in your Local Board - page 3. (Read 4342 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Two new translations have been added to OP:

First topic was translated by iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc2, although it was previously reserved by Becassine, as she agreed to allow him to do the translation.

With this occasion I am also very happy to announce that all topics from OP are now translated in French. French is sixth language having all my topics translated, after Filipino, Polish, Pidgin, Bengali and Romanian. This is really amazing! Thank you iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc2 for all your dedication!

I also want to thank to  FP91G, which translated already a half of my topics in Russian language! Impressive!
Activity: 322
Merit: 318
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN
Thank you both, guys! You did an excellent job! Your dedication is outstanding!

Thank you GazetaBitcoin  Smiley

I really enjoyed translating your topics, I learned a lot of things!
Your posts have been translated into 11 languages ​​so far.  It is indeed very good news. Keep up that awesome work and keep on breaking the language barrier. I wish you best of luck.

Cheers,
DYING_S0UL  Smiley

Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange

Thank you GazetaBitcoin  Smiley

I really enjoyed translating your topics, I learned a lot of things!
legendary
I have a huge update this time, as seven new translations have been added to OP:

iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc2 did a huge effort and came up with 6 new translations, which leads to the fact that only 1 more topic is available to be translated in French! Wow! At same time, FP91G translated one more topic of mine.

legendary
legendary
I will surely never apply again ; don't worry. I am trying to contribute to this forum and getting offended since day 1. Will never try again.

I am sorry, but I am not working with users of low ranks, as I already explained. Thanks for your interest anyway.
legendary
I would like to ask for permission to translate all of 15 posts to Turkish Board if you are willing to, with great pleasure.

Hello, please do not feel offended, but I am not working with user of such low ranks, due to the fact that I had very bad experiences in the past. However, feel free to apply again after you reach at least Full Member rank.
Activity: 168
Merit: 33
Peace without Borders
Hello GazetaBitcoin!

I would like to ask for permission to translate all of 15 posts to Turkish Board if you are willing to, with great pleasure.

Respect.

Tetaeridanus✨
Activity: 462
Merit: 767
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
You have a healthy thinking, Learn Bitcoin! The pleasure of collaborating was mutual. I am more than happy to know that you learned so much and that you also help others understand all these important aspects I'm talking about in my essays...
That's because of your steps. Not many members here want to spread the word like you want. I have seen you and Philippone (is the spelling correct?  Roll Eyes ) only take the initiative to spread these articles all over the local boards/threads so that people can learn about these things. We write in the forum, too. How many of us wanted to spread our words like this? I felt your seriousness when I saw you sent me a DM to know the progress of translations. Usually, we write articles/topics and discuss a few days, eventually forgetting about them. But I see how seriously you want to spread the articles. Someone has to step up, and I am glad it was you with your informative articles. I'm not exaggerating. I don't know how many of us changed our minds after reading those articles, even if the number is one! I still call it success!

Activity: 322
Merit: 318
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN

Thank you again, DYING_S0UL and Learn Bitcoin! With your help, all my topics are now translated in Bengali language! And Bengali becomes the fourth language where all my topics are translated (after Polish, Pidgin and Filipino). It was possible only with your amazing efforts and I have not enough words to express my gratitude!
This is the most proud moment for us, Bangladeshi. I cannot express the happiness I feel. Finally, the last piece is finished. I'm so relieved now. Thank you for giving us the chance to prove ourselves. It was really fun working for you. You were the most humble guy I met online. As always, I'll keep it short and simple. I hope we can do more of your translations in the future.

Cheers,
DYING_S0UL  Wink
legendary

Thank you again, DYING_S0UL and Learn Bitcoin! With your help, all my topics are now translated in Bengali language! And Bengali becomes the fourth language where all my topics are translated (after Polish, Pidgin and Filipino). It was possible only with your amazing efforts and I have not enough words to express my gratitude!

Thank you, GazetaBitcoin, for the opportunity to work with you. It is a great pleasure to work with you. Thanks for the appreciation as well. Of course, you have helped with the merits of the efforts that helped me rank up. The most valuable thing I get from this work is knowledge. When I was translating these topics, There were many goosebumps moments; I scratched my head. I had to change my way of thinking. We never thought this way as the legends thought decades ago. Usually, we avoid long articles only because it will take time to read. But we don't realize that there are many things for us to learn. I have translated those articles and received some replies from the community. I tried to join the discussion after the post so people may ask more questions regarding this. There are many things that everyone should know. But most of the people's main goal isn't learning from BitcoinTalk. I guess you know what the goal is. I am working on another translation, which changes my thinking. I never thought to protest against the government. I never thought they should not control the internet. But they are monitoring our every movement.

You have a healthy thinking, Learn Bitcoin! The pleasure of collaborating was mutual. I am more than happy to know that you learned so much and that you also help others understand all these important aspects I'm talking about in my essays... I know that not many are here to learn, yet those which want to have this possibility. And the merits I sent you are the least I could do for all your efforts. I am also a translator and I know how time consuming this activity is, so I fully appreciate what you did!
Activity: 462
Merit: 767
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

Thank you once again, Learn Bitcoin! Your efforts are much appreciated and I hope that people from Bengali boards enjoy reading these essays.

Thank you, GazetaBitcoin, for the opportunity to work with you. It is a great pleasure to work with you. Thanks for the appreciation as well. Of course, you have helped with the merits of the efforts that helped me rank up. The most valuable thing I get from this work is knowledge. When I was translating these topics, There were many goosebumps moments; I scratched my head. I had to change my way of thinking. We never thought this way as the legends thought decades ago. Usually, we avoid long articles only because it will take time to read. But we don't realize that there are many things for us to learn. I have translated those articles and received some replies from the community. I tried to join the discussion after the post so people may ask more questions regarding this. There are many things that everyone should know. But most of the people's main goal isn't learning from BitcoinTalk. I guess you know what the goal is. I am working on another translation, which changes my thinking. I never thought to protest against the government. I never thought they should not control the internet. But they are monitoring our every movement.
legendary

Thank you once again, dansus021 and Learn Bitcoin! Your efforts are much appreciated and I hope that people from Indonesian and Bengali boards enjoy reading these essays.
legendary

Thank you both once more, DYING_S0UL and Learn Bitcoin! You've done an amazing job translating so far almost all my topics in Bengali language! I sent you all my gratitude for that Smiley
legendary
Three new translations have been added to OP:

Thank you bitmover, CryptoYar and Learn Bitcoin for your efforts!

At same time, CryptoYar's translation is the first translation of my topics in Urdu language so I have to confess that I am very grateful to know that my words reach now Urdu people as well.
legendary
legendary
I have another update for this thread, as Learn Bitcoin reserved the Bengali translation for all the the remaining available topics Oo

This is incredible, Learn Bitcoin, and I thank you very much for all your work! With this occasion, Bengali becomes the sixth language where all my topics are translated or reserved (after German, Polish, Filipino, Pidgin and French). All I can say is "Wow"!
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
I don't want to derail your topic, but I have been interested in trying to do translations to Dutch (my native tongue is Dutch) but this local board is not active at all so I doubt it is really worth it. [...]
My take: I didn't join an international forum to speak Dutch, we have local forums for that. Most Dutch people can read English anyway, which explains why the local board is more or less abandoned.
I think translating topics to Dutch is a waste of time.

If the respective local board is not active, perhaps you are both right about the (lack of) utility of translating these topics in your language.

babygun, however, if you are passionate about translations or if you think that one of my topics would be useful to Dutch local board, you may give it a try. After all, you can see if the new topic would get some attention from Dutch forum users. From my perspective, I have nothing against this. But, of course, it's up to you. No pressure here.

I will give it some thought but I tend to agree with what LoyceV also said. Almost everybody that speaks Dutch can read and write English pretty good and the sub forum is pretty dead, making it not really inviting but it can maybe help to bring some new activity to it. Personally, I always find it nice to speak/write in your own language especially if your day to day communication is always in English.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
If the respective local board is not active, perhaps you are both right about the (lack of) utility of translating these topics in your language.

babygun, however, if you are passionate about translations or if you think that one of my topics would be useful to Dutch local board, you may give it a try. After all, you can see if the new topic would get some attention from Dutch forum users. From my perspective, I have nothing against this. But, of course, it's up to you. No pressure here.

I agree, there's nothing to lose by producing these translations if he feels motivated to do so.

If I may say so, not everyone who reads and browses the forum has an account. There are probably lurkers and people who will find these subjects on search engines, aren't there?
I personally don't think that any translation is done for nothing, I mean if only one person has benefited from it, that's already something appreciable (from my point of view anyway).

Even if it's true that most Dutch people speak English, the comfort of reading interesting and quality content in your mother tongue shouldn't be underestimated.
legendary
Hey SmartGold01!

Thank you for your kind feedback.

You are very welcome Smiley

Apology if you don't like someone referring you as Sir or to any honorably names [...]

So I treat people with respect [...]

I really appreciate all the respect you are having and the kind words. The issue is another one though. I don't know if you ever noticed this, but on this forum, usually, all the Newbies looking for merits, all the shit-posters and all the ones spamming the forum for reaching their campaign quota use the terms "Sir", "boss" etc. So having to deal with many of these I can tell you that no normal forum user likes these names. I understand, you want to respect everybody (and, of course to be respected back). However, a better approach is to call the name directly -- be it Gazeta or fillippone or anyone else.

Your good intentions may be misunderstood... Does this make sense, after my explanation? And okay, I understand that you are a very respectful person but others may tend to see you as one of the categories I mentioned above if you'll keep using "Sir" or "boss" or "mister" everywhere.

Just act normally, like you would be talking to some colleagues Smiley Keep a normal attitude. I hope this helps.
Pages:
Jump to: